Replies

• babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    You look hot! :) Awesome job! You are an inspiration to us all!
  • koutwater
    koutwater Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Obviously you look like you lost weight... but what is awesome is how much taller you stand and how much more confidence you seem to have! Way to go!!!
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    OMG I LOVE your dress!! Your rocking it lady!! Awesome motivation for me thanks :-) and a huge congrats!! You do look taller and more proud so happy for you:smile:
  • Booots233
    Options
    Oh gosh i LOVE the way you look now! my mom weighs almost as much as you used to so i showed her your pictures i convinced her she will look so much better if she works out with me more. :)) !!
    So inspiring thanx!
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! :) good job!
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! Congrats and I, too, love that dress!
  • askme12
    askme12 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job, you look fantastic! Thx for the inspiration.
  • jill___
    jill___ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Thanks so much everyone!!!!! I still have my super self conscious days, but you've all made me feel great!!

I've still got a ways to go before I hit my "healthy BMI" weight, but I'm on the right track and all the support will definitely help me keep going!
    Great job! Keep up the hard work.
    I'm still trying to figure out what a good goal weight for me would be. Do you mind me asking how tall you are?

I am 5'2". I chose my goal weight based on the BMI chart.
  • jill___
    Options
    Oh gosh i LOVE the way you look now! my mom weighs almost as much as you used to so i showed her your pictures i convinced her she will look so much better if she works out with me more. :)) !!
    So inspiring thanx!

I NEVER thought I'd be the positive example of what someone could look like!!! Thank you so much! That's amazing.
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    you look fabulous!!!! great job and keep up the fantastic work!
  • Sylvia_100711
    Options
    awesome!!! congratulation !!
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!!! Great job.
  • jill___
    Options
    Thanks again everyone!!! Looking at the "after" picture again -- I'm SOOO excited about having such visible clavicle bones! Sounds strange, but I think that's my new favorite feature!
  • misscase
    Options
    You look so fantastic! Very similar to my starting size and current size- you have inspired me to work even harder!
  • bren1975
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! way to go!!!
  • laurenmXD
    laurenmXD Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Omg you look so stunning! Well done x
  • You look great!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!