Where do you buy your clothes?

Replies

• mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    http://15dollarstore.com/s/home/1499999498286820

$15 dollar store... it is all $15 :drinker:
  • MadDogTannen22
    MadDogTannen22 Posts: 88 Member
    The vast majority- New York and Company (You can get great deals with coupons and sales)
    Anny Taylor (mostly online clearance)
    Target ( I ALWAYS check their clearance at least)
    Coldwater Creek sometimes
    Old Navy
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Jcrew, Nordstrom, Modcloth.com, Brooks Brothers (work shirts/clothes), jcrew
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Brooks Brothers, Nordstrom and Target. I love all of them.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    All my favorites have been listed already, except possibly Venus? I didn't see that one. I love their clothes as well as their bathing suits for the summer. Their sizes are true to their size chart 100% of the time for me, so I just measure (truthfully without pulling so tight it hurts, lol...and we've all done that before, hehe) and go to their chart.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    GOODWILL!
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    The vast majority- New York and Company (You can get great deals with coupons and sales)
    Anny Taylor (mostly online clearance)
    Target ( I ALWAYS check their clearance at least)
    Coldwater Creek sometimes
    Old Navy
    This is real similar to my list!

I'd say 75% of my clothes are from NY&Co, the others: 5% Anne Taylor, 5% Loft, 5% Target, 5% Old Navy, 5% random others (Modcloth, Banana Republic, for Dept stores I like Von Maur, etc).
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Ideeli.com - love a good discount site
    The Loft - great sales
    TJMaxx
    Ross
    Target

IDEELI omg YES! I spend A LOT of money on that website and have to stop myself from going on it often.
    Normally I hate to shop and shop online because it's just so much easier to see everything. But if I do go out, in order of preference it's:
    H&M and Forever 21
    Macy's.
    oh, and TJ MAXX, although lately I stopped being as much of a fan.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Old navy, jcpenny, and wet seal ;-)
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,162 Member
    when i'm more muscular i will just take people's clothes like the terminator does but for now i use amazon.com and sears and the mall, but honestly I've bought more clothing from amazon lately. American Apparel ftw
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Salvation Army for anything but undies....those only from Goodwill. Less cooties.
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Nordstrom, Gap, macy's for main pieces. I like Charlotte Russe, http://stores.intuitwebsites.com/FPost/-strse-Womens/Categories.bok, and forever 21 for trendy stuff. Modcloth has really beautiful dresses. Honestly, I don't really care. I buy what I like when I see it; so if Im at say... my hair salon and they have a super cute jacket I buy it :laugh: *busted*
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    I really love Walmart. We don't have much money, but they have the greatest plus-size T shirts that are like $6 each. I have a whole closet full. :)
  • Getting some good ideas from you guys, thanks!
  • alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    I hate shopping.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,900 Member
    I have been loosing a lost of weight, so I have been shopping at Kohls this past year, every time my size changes I was able to exchange my clothes without any questions, even if its been 6 months. They are wonderful
  • KimR87
    KimR87 Posts: 295 Member
    ok well ill add some plus size stores in here since I havent seen many

I used to shop at Torrid alot but now the quality of there clothes is questionable. Now I do most of my shopping at Lane Bryant.
  • flsunshine
    flsunshine Posts: 188 Member
    usually i buy jeans and shirts at thrift stores i cant shop malls or department stores very well im not "current" on fashion sense lol
  • Rue 21 and there is this thrift store (that im hoping to go to today) that I really like called The Hipster.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Thrift store.