Options
13»

Replies

• porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I had this today:

1/4 cup egg beaters
    1/4 cup canned spinach drained (cooked w/eggs)
    Latortilla original tortilla
    1 wedge of Laughing Cow Light swiss cheese
    1 Jenny-o Turkey bacon
  • vhaymakerv
    Options
    I really like the Weight control oatmeal... its lower in sugar and calories and tastes great! ... maple and brown sugar never fails!! ... i also eat a banana.. or 1/2 a cantaloupe with the oatmeal.
  • lincolns
    Options
    I used to be that way to, but now I cook my breakfast every morning. Ceral just doesn't keep me full for very long and I always over eat. I keep egg beaters on hand and any left over vegi's or meat I throw in as well. I can have an omlet in less than 5 minutes. You can add some whole wheat toast as well for a healthy breakfast. And the protien in the eggs helps keep me full.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I also used to LOVE cereal. But then I started MFP and realized I could have an egg w/ cheese, bacon and two pieces of toast or hashbrowns for less than 300 cals and I was like 'Screw the cereal!' So most of the time I cook a big homemade breakfast for me and my boys. The love it because its delicious, I love it because I can eat a ton, get a whole bunch of protien and not spend many calories. :love:

Since November when I started, I have had cereal for breakfast once - and I never did it again because I was hungry 2 hours later! With my breakfast, I'm normally good for upwards of 5 hours. :bigsmile:
  • CassieNic
    Options
    village farm whole grain blueberry oatmeal
    slimfast shake

very yummy and filling. only 300cal.
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    I had a chicken breast, one egg white and stirfry veggies!

mmmmmmm its the new white meat!

here is what i do.. cook it the night before... and NUKE it :) i love that word... NUKE!

NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE.... its quick and easy...