Options
JasiBella
JasiBella Posts: 1,168
1 (8 oz.) Package Fat Free Cream Cheese, softened
1/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
44 Medium Strawberries, whole
1/2 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs

In a small mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice until smooth and creamy, set aside. Using a paring knife, hollow out the top of each strawberry to a depth of approx. 3/4 an inch. Gently fill each with cream cheese mixture using a pastry bag just slightly above the tops. Place them on a cookie sheet(s) as you do this. Once all of the strawberries are filled, dip each top into the graham cracker crumbs and place back onto the cookie sheet(s). Place the cookie sheet(s) into the refrigerator and leave them for a few hours or over night to completely chill.

Serves: 11 (4 each)
Per Serving: 65 Calories; 1g Fat (10.4% calories from fat); 3g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 2mg Cholesterol; 136mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 0 Fruit; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. WWP: 1

http://www.aimeesadventures.com/RecipeFiles/Desserts1/StrawberryCheesecakeBites.html

Replies

• JasiBella
    Options
    1/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
    2 teaspoons Lemon Juice

In a small mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice until smooth and creamy, set aside. Using a paring knife, hollow out the top of each strawberry to a depth of approx. 3/4 an inch. Gently fill each with cream cheese mixture using a pastry bag just slightly above the tops. Place them on a cookie sheet(s) as you do this. Once all of the strawberries are filled, dip each top into the graham cracker crumbs and place back onto the cookie sheet(s). Place the cookie sheet(s) into the refrigerator and leave them for a few hours or over night to completely chill.

Per Serving: 65 Calories; 1g Fat (10.4% calories from fat); 3g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 2mg Cholesterol; 136mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 0 Fruit; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. WWP: 1

http://www.aimeesadventures.com/RecipeFiles/Desserts1/StrawberryCheesecakeBites.html
  • JasiBella
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! I will pass it on to a co worker who is doing WW!

Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Very welcome:flowerforyou:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness I am so making these for my friend's bday! And maybe for my sister's bday....haha. Seriously.
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Oh... my... word!

I am eating this right now and they are AWESOME!
    I couldn't wait a few hours to eat them and I did not hollow out the top of the strawberries.... they are sooooo good!!!

Will be making this for my mom when I visit her next month.:flowerforyou:
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    YUM!

I made chocolate covered strawberries tonight...now I know exactly what I am doing with the rest of the strawberries! :bigsmile:
  • JasiBella
    Options
    yummy yummy YUMMY!
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options
    1/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
    2 teaspoons Lemon Juice

This recipe sounds Delish JasiBella:flowerforyou:
    Can't wait to try it out:wink:

Stella:glasses:
  • GameOver
    GameOver Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'mgoing to try it too!

A little confused though. 65 calories in 1 or 4 strawberries? If it is 65 calories in 4....that is awesome! :noway:
  • JasiBella
    Options
    65 cals for 4 strawberries with everything on it:wink:
  • GameOver
    GameOver Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    65 cals for 4 strawberries with everything on it:wink:

Yes! I was hoping you'd say that! :bigsmile: It just seemed too good to be true!
  • JasiBella
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Yum! I need to make these soon!
  • SarahW8
    SarahW8 Posts: 12
    Options
    Just want to say these are AMAZING!!!!!! They were a big hit at a party I had a month ago....

153921.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    bumping into My Topics :flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm:tongue: ....putting into My Topics also!
  • becbec71
    becbec71 Posts: 136
    Options
    I want to try this for a family get together on Sunday!
  • sheofthesea
    sheofthesea Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    putting in my topics - we're going to make this today or tomorrow.