Strawberry Cheesecake Bites

Options

Replies

• KATCHIHUA
    KATCHIHUA Posts: 2
    Options
    do you think you could use half powdered sugar and add splenda? Just thinking of this receipe for a diabetic friend of mine ... thanks .... kat
  • alisoncarl
    alisoncarl Posts: 89
    Options
    sounds yummy thanks
  • Ratna
    Ratna Posts: 7
    Options
    I am trying these yummy Strawberry Cheesecake Bites out tomorrow! Thank you for the idea...
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • cpafford79
    cpafford79 Posts: 88
    Options
    Just bumping into my topics! I love cheescake and I can't wait to try these! They sound so yummy!!!:love:
  • HealthierMamasita
    Options
    My dessert for tonight!
  • jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options
    My strawberries must have been really big because I had to make double the filling to fill all 44 strawberries.
  • mellieking
    mellieking Posts: 27
    Options
    totally bumping 4 laters!!!!! :laugh: :happy:
  • HealthierMamasita
    Options
    I've hollowed out the strawberries maybe once... too much work when all I wanna do is enjoy these bad boys.
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Bump to my topics!! Can't wait to try 'em!!
  • jnikitow
    Options
    I've hollowed out the strawberries maybe once... too much work when all I wanna do is enjoy these bad boys.

I made them for a last day of school pot-luck. So I wanted to go the extra mile and hollow them out and make them look pretty.

I am with you though, it is a lot of work and if I was enjoying them myself I definitely would not hollow them out. :wink:
  • cpafford79
    cpafford79 Posts: 88
    Options
    I put on a lot of entertaining parties at my house (baby shower, wedding shower, birthdays, you name it!) and I think these will make a great addition to any party! I made these last night and my kids LOVED them! I brought the rest in to work this morning and they were a hit! I will definitely be adding this to my recipe book!

Tip: You can place the mixture into a Pampered Chef Easy Accent Decorator (or a plastic bag with the corner cut off :wink: ) and it takes a lot of time off your prep!! Hollowing out the strawberries took a while, but I made up for lost time by doing this instead of spooning the mixture in! :happy:

YUUUUMMMMOOOO!!
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    These sound amazing...but there's no way I could eat 4 if I made 44. lol
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    1 (8 oz.) Package Fat Free Cream Cheese, softened
    1/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
    2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
    44 Medium Strawberries, whole
    1/2 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs

In a small mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice until smooth and creamy, set aside. Using a paring knife, hollow out the top of each strawberry to a depth of approx. 3/4 an inch. Gently fill each with cream cheese mixture using a pastry bag just slightly above the tops. Place them on a cookie sheet(s) as you do this. Once all of the strawberries are filled, dip each top into the graham cracker crumbs and place back onto the cookie sheet(s). Place the cookie sheet(s) into the refrigerator and leave them for a few hours or over night to completely chill.

Serves: 11 (4 each)
    Per Serving: 65 Calories; 1g Fat (10.4% calories from fat); 3g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 2mg Cholesterol; 136mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 0 Fruit; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. WWP: 1

http://www.aimeesadventures.com/RecipeFiles/Desserts1/StrawberryCheesecakeBites.html
  • ready4change
    ready4change Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    These look delicious - I will be making these in the near future! Thanks for the idea!
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Yum! Thanks for sharing
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I might be missing the obvious.... if you don't hollow them out, then how are you making / eating them?
  • shellshalla
    shellshalla Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    definitely trying these!!
  • jnikitow
    Options
    I might be missing the obvious.... if you don't hollow them out, then how are you making / eating them?

Just by dipping them in the "filling."