I need some encouragement or something!

2»

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member

Thank you!! About people on here being judged about their weight and not letting it stop them... that is great motivation. why should I let the dentist stop me from getting healthy?

so you've rung then?!

Yeah I just called.. my appt is the 30th.. I made a fool of myself

Well done! you should be proud of yourself for doing it! I am at the dentist on the 30th as well!!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member

Thank you!! About people on here being judged about their weight and not letting it stop them... that is great motivation. why should I let the dentist stop me from getting healthy?

so you've rung then?!

Yeah I just called.. my appt is the 30th.. I made a fool of myself

Well done! you should be proud of yourself for doing it! I am at the dentist on the 30th as well!!

I'll be very nervous but I know I'm doing the right thing.. Not going isn't going to make my teeth any better.. or if there is anything wrong.. its not going to make it disapear
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 659 Member
    I understand where you're coming from. I need to have my wisdom teeth removed because one already has decay on it somehow and the very same one is growing in sidewise, so if I leave it it will mess up my other teeth.

Also, my mom doesn't have the best dental situation, so I bought her a groupon for a dental package and she still has yet to even call and make the appointment, so I think I'm just going to call and do it for her. If you need someone to do that for you just tell them, and I'm sure they will glady oblige
This discussion has been closed.