Why did you choose your username?

Options

Replies

• kitkatkait
    kitkatkait Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    because it sounded cute and made a direct reference to chocolate (which I am never ever giving up ever) :D
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Because I'm a stupid *kitten*...
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    < I think its pretty obvious why...
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I used to be jagrib0112 <~~initials + first four of my last name + birthday.

And people called me Jag. Lamesauce.

My first team challenge here, I was captain for a team called the Knotty Girls. It sorta became my thing......;-) So, now, I'm KnottyJen. Much more fitting. ;-)
  • aranchmom
    aranchmom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I live on a 30,000 acre ranch. Nuf said. :wink:
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Because I was very uncreative that day.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Love garlic
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    my 2 vices. the non explicit ones.
  • jobster68
    Options
    It is a combination of Jobling (my partner's surname) and Foster (my maiden name) and the year I was born.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Because Im Super Duh LOL Its actually my license plate. And 99 after my first great car. 99 Chevy Malibu.....darn I miss that big trunk space
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Nickname, partly because of Southpark.
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I like to ride street bikes over a 100mph while canyon carving... among other crazy things. And the #34 was my volleyball and basketball number for years
  • emy10284
    emy10284 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    my nickname is Emmy, short for my middle name Emily . and the rest is my b day. its a user name. i use for everything im not creative at all .
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    It's a combo of my first and last names that was turned into a nickname when I got married.

I was thinking about changing it but can't come up with anything clever or cute.
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    It's my nickname given to me by friends years ago... and i added 3 for how many little monsters i have at home:)
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    because I was oh so clever and had even made my ONE and ONLY change to add the _ between my first and first 3 of my last name. Super. Boring. Ah well. What's in a name, right? :wink:
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    it's been my nickname since birth and my zip code. i am thinking of changing it though.
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Cause my nickname is Emmie and Im trying to lose my Baby fat belly (makes me look pregnant)
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    my name is Stacy--which gets shortened to Stace a lot. My high school sweetheart turn 1st hubby used to call me "Space" or "spacecase" as a pet name / when he was being silly. I use this SN lots of places. 76 is the year I was born.
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Because I graduated from UAB (UAB Blazers) ....... :smile: