Why did you choose your username?

Options

Replies

• skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I've been using skylark94 as my internet handle since I got my first e-mail account back in 1997. My first car was a 1981 Buick Skylark and I graduated HS in 1994.

There is someone else out there using the same handle in a few places, which can be a bit confusing.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    well mine is pretty easy, i'm a girl and i'm from new orleans,LA ==>>> NOLACHICK :smile:

now that i've lost some weight and I am proud to see my ticker going in the right direction its become kind of like my alter ego lol
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    When I was signing up my mother called me a smart alec for... well, being a smart alec.
  • Silvyrs
    Options
    I use it in all my video games, so it seemed like the right thing to do :P
  • lisamc03
    lisamc03 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Because I love Doctor Who.
    Because I want to be a Doctor.
    My daughter is obsessed with The Doctor....counting the days til Christmas day!!!

My name and 3 is my favorite number. I have 3 girls and I was born on the 3rd
  • krissagirl0709
    krissagirl0709 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Because im in college, and I have two kids who were born in 2007 and 2009.
  • karenp84
    karenp84 Posts: 119
    Options
    Mine is boring really its my name and the first letter of my surname and the year i was born!
  • timtamslam
    timtamslam Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Because Tim Tam slam's are quality, if you don't know what one is then shame:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tim tam slam
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    It was my camp counselor name for two years.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    mine is a weird combo of my theater group [the Rose Barn] and my name [Alice]. It's an identity I identify with!
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Best font ever.
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    becuase death rhymes with beth so death with a b = beth :D
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Because Firefly and more importantly Captain Malcolm Reynolds is pure awesomeness!
  • dandrews010
    dandrews010 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    initial - surname. And they why not stick some numbers on the end. Seemed the logical thing to do.
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I used my username ritaadkins2002 because its my real name and the 2002 was the first year that i discovered yahoo lol lol...and i always wanted to keep my name real...because i want people on here to Know the real me...and plus my mind is slacking so it was also easier. lol lol:drinker: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :love:
  • StephanieRDMS
    StephanieRDMS Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I chose my username because my name is Stephanie, and my technical title is Stephanie, Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer...abbreviated RDMS :o)
  • Moonbyebye
    Moonbyebye Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Mine is really special. My mom always, since I was a kid told me I had moons for eyes! She even made up a song about them. Still got my big eyes even though my mom has passed out. <3
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    live in the mix - cuz I DJ as a hobby..
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Because I am sarcastic, or satirical if you will, and I'm a woman. Thus Satirical Woman
  • _blackbird
    Options
    My favorite Beatles song :]