Replies

• watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the 29 for surviving the carnage last night! lol
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    whoooooooooooo hoooooooooo!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,124 Member
    Options

watch48wreck. :devil:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

watch48wreck. :devil:

Dems fightn words.....LOL.......
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Holy crap the Daytona 500 will be a wild if the Shootout is any indicator.

Those cars were bouncing all over the place at a 190 mph. It amazing just how good those drivers are when you see someone mid pack goes spinning and only collects 2 cars tops.

Looking forward to Sunday.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    whatup wit the 4-wides all the way around DAYTONA !?? eeek.gif
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Was it Jeff Gordon who made it through that zig zag of a big wreck this past weekend? lol
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Was it Jeff Gordon who made it through that zig zag of a big wreck this past weekend? lol

But of course. :glasses:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Well, I thought I was out cause I was not even in the pack prior to the second to last caution. I (meaning Kevin) moved up, with some assistance for alot of drivers and I was gonna be happy with fourth, was obv happy with my win but upset for the cars that wrecked behind me. But as bf (jr fan) keeps telling me, this race didn't mean nothing other than a win..................(which I know but why can't I just be happy as I was for him and Jr last year? :laugh: :laugh: ) so :laugh: he's telling me right now there was no big wreck even though he wasn't watching.....................lol Will be fun to see Sunday, hope we all could win..................:bigsmile: