My Results so far (using Brazil Butt Lift and Insanity)

Options
13»

Replies

• 1toInfinity
    1toInfinity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 of Insanity for me. It's so hard. I really am not looking forward to it but I know I will feel great afterwards. I am looking forward to day 60! I need to lose 23 pounds and hope that maybe I can lose at least half of that in 60 days.
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 of Insanity for me. It's so hard. I really am not looking forward to it but I know I will feel great afterwards. I am looking forward to day 60! I need to lose 23 pounds and hope that maybe I can lose at least half of that in 60 days.

Good Luck, you can do it. You just have to believe in yourself.
  • zanmarie
    zanmarie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Here I was expecting pictures! LOL
  • heeytheresunshine
    heeytheresunshine Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    How are you liking BBL? I want to try it when I lose more weight.
  • jenniejengin
    Options

I been doing the brazil butt workout and I am not seeing any real improvements, but I do feel stronger physically. I am not liking it much at all and I am going on my 4th week. I can tell you this though, If I do not see improvements in the next 2 weeks or so, it is going back to Beachbody for my $120 back.
  • jenniejengin
    Options

I been doing the brazil butt workout and I am not seeing any real improvements, but I do feel stronger physically. I am not liking it much at all and I am going on my 4th week. I can tell you this though, If I do not see improvements in the next 2 weeks or so, it is going back to Beachbody for my $120 back.

Let me add, I have not been doing any of the meal plan either and that may be part of the problem.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!