If every day were like today... You'd weigh ???? in 5 week

Options
13»

Replies

• MCYoung
    MCYoung Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I post them on the appropriate date on the calendar, just for fun, to see if I make it or not.
    I really like that idea K9 ~ think I will do that tomorrow...since I cant remember what it said yesterday :wink:
  • MCYoung
    Options
    I post them on the appropriate date on the calendar, just for fun, to see if I make it or not.
    I really like that idea K9 ~ think I will do that tomorrow...since I cant remember what it said yesterday :wink:
  • MCYoung
    Options
  • MCYoung
    Options
    sorry people.... I really hate it when I duplicate what I type......:angry:
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Now that I've hit "complete" I can answer this! I would weigh 153 in 5 weeks if every day were like today. Which would be awesome, since my goal for Dec. 25 is 154. :-) I'm ahead of schedule according to this.
  • mbaldan
    Options
    179.2. :( I always wish this number was lower.
  • runiechica
    runiechica Posts: 180 Member
    Options
  • anyonebutmehaha
    Options
    probably a thousand pounds. i ate so much the last two days.

your gonna need new clothes......

lol, don't worry, it seems like no matter what your log on food diary that thing still tells you you'll weight *less* in 5 weeks....and then my mind starts going 'well looks like i can eat 9095438953 cookies for lunch and still lose some sort of weight in 5 weeks', hahahaa. i can't look at that feature, it does the opposite of motivation for me. but the good thing about it is that it is a reminder that every day starts anew and all ya gotta do is stick to your guns the next day and tada! it will tell you a much lower weight that you'll be in 5 weeks when you hit complete on a 'good day'.
  • Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    If everyday were like today...

So.. does that mean you are going to eat the same foods everyday for 5 weeks and see what happens? Mine is different everyday since I'm eating and exercising differently everyday.
  • bonnt
    bonnt Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    206.5... I was hoping to be 200 by Christmas, but oh well.
  • MonkeyLover1993XxX
    Options
    99 pounds na i think id be nearly dead
  • MCYoung
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    OK I am trying this again ~ If I stutter I appologize!:frown:
    According to what it said last night ~ 175.# I can only wish ~ and hope!!:love:
    Mary
  • roxleefall
    Options
    From yesterday I would be 159.3, hummm I wish!
    I do my weigh ins on a sunday morning. Last week and I was 163.2 that was a 2lb loss in 4 weeks, not what i was hoping for but hey ho.
    I weighed myself this morning and was 165.2 :noway:
    Exactly where I started!:ohwell:
    I have to keep telling myself that weight is realitive!
    Despite the lack of weight loss, I have lost 2 inchs from my waist and an inch from my hips, and people have noticed:smile:
    I'm finding it frustrating because this week I was strict and was under my calories nearly every day (bar friday damb bombay mix) and I did more exercise! :grumble:

I take it with a pinch of salt!:huh: but i will record the weight just out of interest.

I wish you all the best with your challange:wink:
  • dancer4275
    Options
    If every day were like today....You would weigh 120 lbs. in 5 weeks. If only. Still, even if it took me until January to get there. I would be fine with that too.