• Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I thought of another one...

"Honey, what do you think? Should I tuck the shirt in, or leave it out?"
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    At Sainsburys bakery counter: "Can i see the nutritional information on those donuts please?" :O

Looking at my net calories over 7 days: "I think i need to eat more..."

Looking at my reflection between badminton games: "I don't look fat! I look....well....normal!"

Looking in the mirror nekkid: " Omg...is that...the vaguest outline...of...my....ABS?!?!?!" :drinker:
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I need to log my calories.
    I need to exercise.
    No thanks that food is full of calories that I just don't need.
  • rocketmouse
    rocketmouse Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Let me see how many calories I have left.

(I spend calories like they are money!!)

ME TOO, this forever
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    "Be my friend because I believe you will help motivate me?!".....................................asking for/ receiving help was right out, before!
  • SZewski
    SZewski Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I said to a waiter, "can I replace the grits with a fruit cup.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    No thank you.
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Man I feel like we could all keep adding to this thread forever. I had another one this morning. I was looking at some pictures of a couple of UFC Fighters someone posted (standing in shorts with no shirts and completely flexed out of course) and I thought to myself:

"Wow, I'm really not very far from looking like that!!"
  • reserge
    reserge Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    "I've hurt my knee and can't run, damn it..........so I'm going to go swim lengths instead". (9 weeks ago it would have been ......"so I'm going to sit on my fat *kitten* in front of the tv").
    "Absolutely I would love to kayak 16km down the river today"
    "Urgh, I am in such a bad mood. I need to go exercise. Mind the baby for a couple of hours!"
    "Can I try this in a 14? The 16 is too big".
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    "I would have rather had some grapes." Said after eating a piece of my, formally, favorite cake from a local cafe.
    "I adjusted my macros."
    "How much protein is in that? I really need to get more in today."
    "I'm almost out of the 300's." Been in them for 21 years. NEVER thought I would say that one.
    "I feel pretty." For the first time in a long time I really like what I'm seeing in the mirror.
  • velarneyraptor
    velarneyraptor Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    "are you kidding? i'm not eating that! look at the amount of calories!"

"i'll have a salad with LOW FAT dressing and no cheese or croutons"

"this soup has too much sodium"

"i need to work out today"

"i am pretty hot"

^ All of these! Except the cheese :P
  • KelleFlr
    KelleFlr Posts: 142
    Options
    These are great, many I have also been saying lately.

My kids are most bummed by --- when we try to think of somewhere to eat out if they want to go out -- nope, can't eat there, nothing healthy on the menu.... nope, they are off my list too much fat, or calories, or they don't have nutrition information so that tells me something... etc. I have narrowed it down to one place I can eat in town. They have a build your own burrito that I build without the shell or wrap and just eat it in a bowl.

wow, have you seen the carbs in this thing

oh man, way to high in sodium (something I always watch for before MFP)

oh my gosh, did you see the amount of fat grams on that

(my son's recent experience) --- mom, dad took me to McDonalds and we brought home the nutrtional information on a happy meal -- mom, 880 calories and did you see how much fat, I can't eat there anymore, that's gross.

Well, (after I ate a biscuit from Cracker Barrell) that was a waste of 133 calories, you know what I could eat for that many calories... it wasn't worth it, it didn't taste that good.

When offered Halloween candy -- no I don't like it anymore, it's too sweet and there's no way I am going to waste my calories on it.

Went to eat with a friend, found nothing on the menu, had brought my meal replacement mix, she says so are you going to drink your breakfast again.... yes, yes I am, but I enjoy hanging out with you. (I think I make her feel guilty that I am trying to eat healthy and she wants to lose 10 lbs, starves herself all week and 'cheat's all weekend and can't figure out why her weight won't come off)