I just ate 830 calories. Too much at once?

Options

Replies

• realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    The Six Dollar Steakhouse Burger from Carls's Junior..... 1060 calories, 590 of them fat calories ;~)
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Last weekend I ate 1.8k calories in one sitting.... O.o... I think I got brain poisoning and pretty sure I turned diabetic. Also turned me into a raging *kitten*****
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I just ate 830 calories.

I do that every night, it's called half a meal.

(You'll be fine).
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    So what do you want on your tombstone?
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options

pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, black olives, green peppers, and extra cheese.
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options

lol:)
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    The Six Dollar Steakhouse Burger from Carls's Junior..... 1060 calories, 590 of them fat calories ;~)
    and oh so delicious!
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options

Scrap the olives and you have a deal.
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I just ate 830 calories. Is that too much in one 20 minute period? Am I gonna get insulin poisoning or become a diabetic, or something?

Prepare your angus....

srs
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I have more than that in my evening meal every single day.

Never done me any harm! :D
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    I just ate 830 calories. Is that too much in one 20 minute period? Am I gonna get insulin poisoning or become a diabetic, or something?

::SIGH::

first not knowing what grilling referred too and now this

Good memory.
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Seriously? I take it back, it's not your past that would keep me from dating you, it's your lack of intelligence.
  • acuratlsd
    Options
    I see the net calories in "My Home" Should it be in the positive or negative net calories?
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Well, you know that it's better for your metabolism to spread it out, eating every 2-3 hours to keep your engine burning most efficiently, but now and again, I can't really see that it's a problem.

Science says "No" or as my friend says "You're wrong! Where do you get your data?!?"
  • Moonbyebye
    Moonbyebye Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I wanted to go to Olive Garden so bad the other day. So, I did my research and discovered in order to do so, I couldn't eat ANYTHING until dinner time. It sucked until I got there and feasted; but was so worth it. Definitely can't do this often, but it was nice and fit into my daily allowance.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Sin and Blasphemy!!!!!!!!

LOL seriously though, I eat 700-800 cals at breakfast cuz I'm hella bony and if I don't eat breakfast, I'll cut someone. Biggest meal of the day to start me off right. Eff the Food Po-lice.
  • jskaggs1971
    jskaggs1971 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Nope. My dinner was 800+ calories of cheesy, pizza-ey yum. No (for those looking at my diary), it wasn't actually pizza hut. It was from a local pizza joint that makes MUCH better 'za than Pizza the Hutt, but I figured PH's numbers would be as bad or worse than pizza joint pizza.

Of course, I biked pretty hard at lunch today too, so I figure it's all good. As another poster (I forget who) posted in a different thread: Work hard, eat big.
  • bens_mommy
    Options
    You're a goner, my friend!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Seriously? I take it back, it's not your past that would keep me from dating you, it's your lack of intelligence.

Oh my, another thread recall. I approve of this and I believe I'm enjoying some lols on your behalf. Well played.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    bump ;)