Options
    Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    bump
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Go here to watch the new food matters (hungry for change) for free!! http://www.hungryforchange.tv/
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    There are many on netflix that are good, you just have to browse a bit!
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    This isn't really a food documentary, but I really enjoyed Spirit of the Marathon. It's about six people training for the Chicago marathon.
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Ones I enjoy: (May repeat some that have been listed)

Food Inc
    Supersize Me
    Food Matters
    Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead
    Forks over Knives
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead was highly sensational and shows a highly unnecessary approach to weight loss. It's an uplifting story to see these guys get healthier, but the way they did it was completely not necessary and ridiculously hard for most normal people. If you're drinking nothing but veggie and fruit juice, just how are you supposed to avoid losing muscle mass as you lose weight? Hello protein?
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Sicko, really?

It is utterly impossible for me to take seriously anyone who takes Michael Moore seriously.
    There is very little that is more telling of a person's gullibility or bias than that. I actually use it as a measure to determine if discussing a controversial issue with someone is worth my time. If they can't recognize the outrageous violation of objectivity in his research and reporting, then their own conclusions will be necessarily based on equally shaky ground.

This could be used as a quicker and cheaper IQ test.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    The Truth About Poop Snacks and Their Benefits
  • PoochPottery
    Options
    bump
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    I watched the documentary "Fresh" last night on Netflix. Makes me wish I could be an organic farmer when I grow up!

Next on my watch list is Forks over Knives.

Thanks for the recommendation. I just read member reviews on netflix, and it sounds like a good one.

Also on netflix is "Food Beware: The French Organic Revolution." I felt good, almost nurtured, after I watched it. Almost felt as if I had been to the French countryside on vacation. It delivers the organic message with charm.