Healthy for the Holidays Challenge 11/13-1/1/12

Options
1235»

Replies

• eeyorelvr09
    eeyorelvr09 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Okay all, there is 4, yes, FOUR weeks left of the challenge. It's amazing how fast 7 weeks goes. Hope everyone has been doing well and continuing to work on becoming/staying a healthier you. Remember to weigh in on our group page for the week.

This weeks challenge: Do at least 2 days of strength training. This can include dumbells, medicine balls, resistance bands, etc.

Keep up the good work and remember to get your 8 glasses or more of water in per day.

Have a great week.
  • eeyorelvr09
    Options
    This week's challenge is ....

Try to work on your core. By the end of next week, try to do at least 200 sit-ups within the 7 day period. That is a little more than 25 sit ups per day. If you do more that's great!

Continue to get your 8 glasses of water per day.

I would love to get your feed back on how you think this is goin,being that it is a little over half way through. Let me know if you think the challeneges are silly or they work. I am always open to feedback and ideas.

Hope everyone is doing well and keep up the good work.
  • eeyorelvr09
    Options
    Want to thank everyone for participating in this challenge. Considering that it was my first hosting challenge, I feel that it went well.

I want to wish everyone a safe, happy and healthy new year.

Thank you,
    Christine