What can't you have in the house?

Options
Just for a fun thread :)

I can NOT have deli meats..I start wanting sandwiches for breakfast lunch n dinner...

Is anybody else like that with anything?

Replies

• leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies. They are the only things I can't resist - especially if they are chewy or homemade.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. I have no self-control when it come to peanut butter, I could eat a small jar in 2-3 days if I kept it in the house.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    cheese i <3 cheese
  • aimeerowe91
    Options
    Cake. Which is very difficult when my mum runs her own cake buisness from home so there is always cake in the house. She uses me and my sister to test out new things!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    DORITOS.............

or thin mints (girl scouts cookies)

ahhhhhhhhh:heart:
  • chchchangess
    Options
    Peanut butter. I have no self-control when it come to peanut butter, I could eat a small jar in 2-3 days if I kept it in the house.

I used to be like that, but then I guess I just ate too much and now I don't even like it that much (thank goodness!)

although now my downfall is chips. I can't buy a big bag of them because I'll eat the whole thing in one day, if not one sitting, lol.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Fritos. I'd eat those forever.
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    chips! and cake for sure
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Krispy Kreme glazed donuts yummmmmmm:grumble: To make matter worse they just opened a shop right by my house :sad: nooooooo donuts bad donuts lol. I could literally eat a 6 pack of these things and not even realize it they taste soooo good.
  • broby425
    Options
    Any kind of chips or crackers. They call to me...and I must obey. My wife has bought stuff for her parents, and I make her leave it in the car until it's delivered.
  • orcoast71
    orcoast71 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Kettle Salt N Pepper potato chips.
  • abjel628
    Options
    Cheesecake.........cheesecake........and did I mention....cheesecake?
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    chips.

or Cheez it's

I can have cookies, cake, ice cream all of that in the house and I might not be tempted for months.

Chips or cheez it's and I'm a goner.
  • caseysray
    caseysray Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    chips and cookies. If they're in the house then I will just sit and snack on them without even thinking about it.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Apparently I can't have a pint of Ben & Jerry's in my house for more than 12 seconds. Ugh.
  • chefchazz
    Options
    chips!!! im not talking about pop chips, special k chips, or baked chips. i mean full fat, fried, grease on your fingers potato chips! yumm. ive made my own mouth water! LOL
  • Laylasmom77
    Laylasmom77 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Oreo's, regular ice cream, chips....I don't buy them at all. I use to buy them and say oh these are for the kids lol no they end up being for me!
  • CurlyClare78
    Options
    Nutella - I'll eat the whole jar.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options

I'll sit down with a movie and a jar of peanut butter :(
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's Cheese Crunchies. They get inhaled!! Second runner up is their version of Pirate's Booty. That lasts about 50% longer. I wish I was the same way with salad.