Replies

• Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Bud Light Lime.......mmmmmmhhhhhhhhmmmhhhhhh
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Given that I'm on a low carb diet, and my husband is not, I basically have to get used to stuff being in the house that tempt me that I cannot eat normally. I have will power of steel.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Chips, any kind of chips!! LOVE chips!
  • KateBarnhart85
    KateBarnhart85 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, Starbucks Mint Mocha frapps, my grandma's Amish Friendship bread aka "a little heaven on earth"!!!!
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I was going to say that I don't not keep anything in the house because I don't want to deprive myself and don't have an issue with eating too much. Then I thought about it and realized I only have chips that I like, but I don't crave so I won't eat too many. And the same with my ice cream I have a flavor I like, but can stop myself at one serving. Cuz if I had some triple chocolate ice cream instead of mountain huckleberry I don't think there would still be some in my freezer a month later...
  • michedarnd
    michedarnd Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Potato chips and homemade peanut-butter cookies. Fortunately, I've been good about a), and b) ins't a problem, because I now have peanut allergies in my house. :-)
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    oreos or chocolate chip cookies
  • LizDHarris
    LizDHarris Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Chesse, like so many others - and peanuts (any shape, size or flavour!)
  • tamaranash
    tamaranash Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Chips, and Nutella, I could literally eat a whole container of nutella in one day.. Also, cow candies.. they are a polish candy that you can buy at Denningers in Hamilton ON.. I have no will power with those things.. they only have 3 ingredients butter,sugar, and vanilla....mmmmmmmmmmmmm cow candies.. I asked my partner not to buy them anymore as I can't control myself :frown:
  • upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Food..................:grumble:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    chips.

or Cheez it's

I can have cookies, cake, ice cream all of that in the house and I might not be tempted for months.

Chips or cheez it's and I'm a goner.

We could share a kitchen. Cookies/cake/ice cream it'll last quite a while, chips/crackers will generally be gone by the end of the weekend.
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    potato chips, cheetos, the crunchy kind. vanilla & peanut butter baking chips, they never make it to cookies.:cry: I find if I don't buy them. i don't eat them, but alas I still buy them:tongue:
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Chips.. any kind of potato chips.
    I have noo self control when it comes to them :/
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    icecream, i will eat it 2 times a day
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    chips.

or Cheez it's

I can have cookies, cake, ice cream all of that in the house and I might not be tempted for months.

Chips or cheez it's and I'm a goner.

We could share a kitchen. Cookies/cake/ice cream it'll last quite a while, chips/crackers will generally be gone by the end of the weekend.
    I guess we're more "savory" gals.
    Last time I had cheez it's I ate half a box just sitting here. But I had to throw out 4 pints of Ben and Jerrys last month because it was all "frozerburnt"

***frozerburnt is not a real word, it's my word
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake.........cheesecake........and did I mention....cheesecake?

CHEEEEEEESECAAAAAAAAAAKE :heart: Lol that stuff is my downfall.
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    It used to be cheetos.. I'd eat the whole bag, big or small, as soon as I came any where near them..now that I am lactose intolerant and have to eat extremely low grain or be very ill- that is the cure! I look at cheetos and get queasy lol
    I guess almond butter is my new thing.. so yummy. I can eat it straight out of the jar.. but at least I keep to a tbs at a time. a small jar lasts me about a week.
  • rebeccaME207
    rebeccaME207 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    doughnuts, choc chip cookies, facassia bread, pringles and apparently choc fiber bars)-:
  • kaaaayla
    kaaaayla Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    anything sweet. candy, cookies, brownies, ice cream, whatever. I have no self control and am addicted to eating out of bordom. Haha I'm not that large though, I'm just trying to drop a few lbs and get toned up.
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    OREOS,,AND MILK,,,i can have them in my house for the kids as long as we have no milk,,OH BUT WHEN we get the milk,,,,:sick: