280's to ONEderland!! *w/Pics!*

Options
craft338
craft338 Posts: 870 Member
I started MFP at the end of January at 282 lbs and have lost 86.2 lbs :drinker: i just made it below 200 lbs for the first time since high school, and it feels pretty awesome!

my story's not so different from lots of people on here. i was never a couch potato that sat around and stuffed my face. i always had at least 2 jobs while going to school, and i was always on the run. i come from an italian family who makes homemade bread and pasta, and has a feast every sunday "just because". i was chubby since i was little, and since my parents didn't really know any better, they just told me to "stop eating" all the time. i thought it was good to only eat 2 meals a day, and that i just wasn't one of those lucky people who just happened to be skinny.

Now i've taken the time to some reading on food and nutrition and i'm actually enjoying this new healthy way of eating and living. i even quit smoking :bigsmile: i'm lucky enough to have an active job that i love working with kids, so if i make sure i go on my 45 minute walks every day, i'm able to keep losing weight while eating around 2000 calories a day.

so, that's my story in a few paragraphs or less....and here's my most recent before and during picture:

beforeafter.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!