280's to ONEderland!! *w/Pics!*

Options

Replies

• ladygh
    ladygh Posts: 31
    Options
    You look great! You're story is very motivational - thanks for sharing.
  • photoman50
    Options
    congrats !! AWesome !!! stay the course ....look great !!!
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    totally inspiring! P.s I love your hair!!!
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You look great! Nice work!

Katie
  • ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I bet you feel amazing! Congrats and keep up the good work. Its worth it!
  • ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I bet you feel amazing! Congrats and keep up the good work. Its worth it!
  • JamieRena2012
    JamieRena2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    GIRL YOU LOOK FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!
  • Myrtlemama4
    Myrtlemama4 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! You look so much younger!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    wow, thanks everybody! i'm so grateful for everyone's comments!! i love MFP!!:flowerforyou:
    :happy: congrats!! u look great! any advice????

thanks!!

hmm, advice? what works for me is eating lots of small healthy meals throughout the day. it took a few months to get used to it, but it's definitely a lifestyle change for me now. packing my lunchbox before i go to work is just habit, and i can have my whole day's meals and snacks planned out and packed in a few minutes. find some kind of exercise that you enjoy because you're going to be doing it for the rest of your life. oh, and when i feel like i'm getting off track, i watch those crazy food documentaries like Super size me or Food Inc that basically scare me into eating healthy again LOL

everyone is different, so you have to find what works for you. good luck!! =)
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    Wow!!! You have done so well :smile: What a wonderful job you have done. You look fabulous AND happy! Keep up your great work hun!
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You look amazing--great job!!
  • Mickyboo1
    Options
    You look great. Awesome job!! Keep it up.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Well said. I think that it is so important for people to understand that just because people may struggle with weight, that does not mean that they are sitting on the couch eating subs and french fries all day. Congratulations! You look awesome.
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!!!!! Congrats on your success!! Love you hair!
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    wow, thanks everybody! i'm so grateful for everyone's comments!! i love MFP!!:flowerforyou:
    :happy: congrats!! u look great! any advice????

thanks!!
    oh, and when i feel like i'm getting off track, i watch those crazy food documentaries like Super size me or Food Inc that basically scare me into eating healthy again LOL

everyone is different, so you have to find what works for you. good luck!! =)

Omg..me too. There are a ton of those documentaries on netflix...they keep me on the straight and narrow..lol
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    What an amazing difference! look at that little waist! looking good! :)
  • Ilovepeppers
    Ilovepeppers Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You look so much thinner. And you did all of this in under a year? Thats so cool. I'm really happy for you, it must feel amazing. How tall are you? Do you plan on losing any more weight? You look terrific right now!!
  • wannaBless7
    wannaBless7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great.
  • Chood5
    Chood5 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!