Options

Replies

• Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
  • SJadineD
    Options
    You look fantastic! You have given me my first actual visual of what this website can do for some one with goals! I can't believe how great you look. Congratulations.
  • Mpost0036
    Mpost0036 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I couldn't have done it without all of your support & motivation. Thank you, everybody!
  • Mpost0036
    Options
    /
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look so good ;)
  • Mpost0036
    Options
    You are all so nice! Thank you again, so much!
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! you look amazing!!
  • ashlynn1231
    ashlynn1231 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Inspiration!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great.
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Posting pictures of your YOUNGER and SKINNY sister does not count!!! Just Kidding:-) You look great. Congratulations!
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Mpost - You ARE truly an inspiration! I keep looking at your pictures. From 205 to 148 in 10 months, 5'11" tall. AMAZING!

If it isn't too personal, could you tell us what worked for you as far as how many calories you consumed and how many calories you burned on a daily basis?
  • zitandemanu
    Options
    That is AAAMAZING!!
  • Lorleee
    Lorleee Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!:smile:

15247291.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    :::happy dance:::: you have motivated me to go to the next level!!! So very happy for you!:heart:
    Thank you for sharing your story :flowerforyou:
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goal, and you look fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • CROCKETT1
    CROCKETT1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Job well done! Congratulations to you.
  • Pollyfleming
    Pollyfleming Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • HeidiLynnM
    Options
    AWSOME!!!!!!!!!! WTG!!!!!!! :D
  • Mpost0036
    Options
    Mpost - You ARE truly an inspiration! I keep looking at your pictures. From 205 to 148 in 10 months, 5'11" tall. AMAZING!

If it isn't too personal, could you tell us what worked for you as far as how many calories you consumed and how many calories you burned on a daily basis?

First off, thank you such much for your comments - you are too nice! I wanted to quick write and let you know that I honestly did not do anything special with losing the weight. When starting, I was very strick with a 1,200 calorie diet; however, when I exercised I ate back at least half of my burned calories. I eat 5 small meals a day - lots of fruits, vegetables, and yogurts. I drink a lot of water, completely cutting out diet sodas, and iced teas. I do my best not to eat after 7pm.
    Aside from drastically changing my eating habits, I do a lot of exercising - I make it a point to get to the gym to do elliptical, treadmill, bicycle, and/or weights 4 to 5 days a week. When losing weight, I LOVED doing the Jillian Michael's workout DVDS. The 30 Day Shred and Boost Your Metabolism are my favorite workouts, and recommend them to everyone. You will see results! Boost Your Metabolism is a challenging workout, but the more you do it, the stronger you get, and the easier it is - and that is such a great feeling and accomplishment!
    I wish you the best of luck on reaching your goals, and I know that you CAN do it. It takes a lot of dedication, but if you have that you will overcome all challenges and you will get to the finish line! Keep up the good work!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done you look amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!