Eating quirks

Options
124»

Replies

• kadoodle76
    Options
    haha I do pretty much the same thing with reeses peanut butter cup. I use my teeth to bite off all the chocolate so that its only the peanut butter left. Then I eat the peanut butter slowly and savor it... Mmmmm

I do this with a lot of candy bars. Butterfingers, Reese cups, ect. I also do the thing with the peanut m&m's. I don't like things mixed together. I prefer layers. Salad, yogurt and fruit/honey, burritos. Really pisses me off when pancheros "bobs" my burrito! Lol

lol now that I think about it, I do the same with other candybars as well... kit kat bars I eat all the chocolate and separate the wafter layers and eat those separately... I've done that to butterfingers and twixes as well.... glad to know i'm not the only one like this, I was starting to get worried lol!

Is there some other way to eat a kit kat bar? nope. :wink:
  • kadoodle76
    Options
    I eat the white of my eggs first, cutting around the yolk then I carefully pick the whole yolk up on my fork. look around to make sure no one's looking and shove it into my mouth whole then chew it with a smug look on my face.

Ur profile pic is freakin me out btw! :sick:
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Hostess Ding Dongs: Bite or poke a tiny hole in the top center, then suck or lick the filling out, then eat the chocolate covering, and finally eat the cake part of it. I know it sounds perverted, but it's just the way I eat them. Okay? :laugh:

Ice cream: sprinkled with hot cocoa powder, then left to soften or microwave slightly and sometimes stir it up.

Cheese burgers: Take off the top bun, layer several french fries on top, then replace the bun.

Pretzel Sticks: Dipped into peanut butter.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Ritz Bitz crackers. I can do it inside of my mouth so noone sees it, but I tare them apart, eat the cheese, then eat the crackers

Carrots. I love to put ketchup on them