Best "doesn't taste like diet" diet food!

Options
I must say the best foods i've found so far that are TOTALLY satisfying and don't taste diet-y at all are Taco Time Chicken Taco Salads with non fat sour cream (only 130 cals) and Papa Murphy's Chicken Artichoke Delite Pizza (280 cals a piece).

What are some other good ones that totally fulfill the guilty pleasure feeling?

Replies

• bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Check out aimeesadventures.com. She has easy and delicious recipes. I made the Meatloaf Muffins tonight and they are only about 150 calories a piece. She also has tons of dessert recipes too!!
    BTW, love the Papa Murphy's Chicken Artichoke pizza!!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Light laughing cow cheese wedges. Taste too rich to be diet! And most of the WW smart ones frozen foods are really good tasting for being a 'diet' food.
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    No-sugar-added popsicles! 15 cals!
  • Natalie511
    Natalie511 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Great Post...
    My favorite is half Avocado filled with one oz of crab meat...oh goodness that stuff is good...I could eat it all day everyday....
    Also black bean and reduce fat cheese tortillas with peach and pineapple salsa....talk about lovely...
    But my favorite is corn tortilla pizza... with any toppings you like...
    Well I hope you like these....easy to make and yummy!
  • kimmisue2009
    kimmisue2009 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The Taco Bell fresco menu and the Lean Cuisine Thai, Garlic, and Fajita chicken rolls! Yum!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Sugar free fat free Jello puddings- So delicious! :D
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    If you are not adverse to cooking yourself, cooking light has a lot of recipes that are surprisingly good for you. They are low calorie and sinfully delicious! My wife has completely surprised me many nights with recipes from their site!
  • RLW0930
    RLW0930 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the web recommendation! "Aimee" has ton's of recipes, and those that I've looked at all seem relatively easy!