Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Pics - 80lb "pants" update - Guy

12346»

Replies

• jskaggs1971
    jskaggs1971 Posts: 371 Member
    Well done, OP!

How tall are you? you're pretty trim for 195, so I'm guessing you're 6'+
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Incredible!!! Congratulations! You look happy and healthy! It is a beautiful sight..... thanks for sharing.
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Way to go! That is amazing!
  • oh my days that is fantastic i'm only 2 weeks in but feeking the benefits and seeing you is spurring me on even more.. Congratulations!!!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Fantastic!
  • RickyN29
    RickyN29 Posts: 69 Member
    Wow, I totally love all of you! This community is just....well.....utterly amazing.

So many of you said I inspired you....but through all of this, YOU have inspired me.

I must have read this thread 10 times now. I think you all gave me the inspiration I need to tackle the last 10 lbs.

Some replies:

...John Belushi comment... Yes! I used to get that a lot! Too funny

...jskaggs1971..... Yes, I am 6'2" It says 185 is the high end for my height, but I think I am just a bigger guy, so I am fine with that.

...my expression..... lol, I'm glad you all found that funny....I wasn't sure if I looked funny or stupid!

....swtgrl39 & mwright24skinny & wolffrn .... Yes! You will do this!!! I was sitting right there like you thinking the exact same thing. You might like my Youtube Channel where I documented my journey. www.youtube.com/RickyN29

And if there is anything I could help on, please ask me. I am glad to share absolutely everything. I want to see you all succeed!
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Awesome work! :)
  • Khorner84
    Khorner84 Posts: 55 Member
    You definitely are an inspiration!! You look AMAZING!! Job well done!!!!!
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Love it!!!!! You are an inspiration and I am right behind ya on the weight loss bro!!!
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    you look great.
  • Adventuretown
    Adventuretown Posts: 120 Member
    Amazing! You look simply amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • Happy_Taco
    Happy_Taco Posts: 48 Member
    Thanks for sharing! it's more motivation to keep going!!!!
  • amazing!!!
  • shelley242
    shelley242 Posts: 6 Member
    I just joined today....and your before/after photos are so inspiring! Thanks for posting them! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!