Conversations with Him :)

Options
mznisaelaine
mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
On a date.... What's a good conversation starter?
How many of you women like to initiate convos with a guy?
Men, do you perfer women to initiate the conversation?

Just collecting data..... Lol

Replies

• SaintOnEarth
    Options
    TWIN!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    In all honesty, I find that people love to talk about themselves, so that is a good starter lol.

In seriousness.... I will initiate if the mood strikes! Depending on the man and his personality I am either super shy and giggle like a lil girl or I am fierce and aggressive and get what I want! Certain men intimidate me I suppose so with them, I need them to initiate it.

I think there is a shortage in men that want to know the "real you" and are eager to find out all about you, hence my initial point, they love to talk about themselves!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Anyone else come here, thinking it was going to be a thread about prayer? :laugh:
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Anyone else come here, thinking it was going to be a thread about prayer? :laugh:

I commented that on her status hahaha the capital H on him made it seem that way :p
  • mznisaelaine
    Options
    In all honesty, I find that people love to talk about themselves, so that is a good starter lol.

In seriousness.... I will initiate if the mood strikes! Depending on the man and his personality I am either super shy and giggle like a lil girl or I am fierce and aggressive and get what I want! Certain men intimidate me I suppose so with them, I need them to initiate it.

I think there is a shortage in men that want to know the "real you" and are eager to find out all about you, hence my initial point, they love to talk about themselves!

Yea I am shy I see your point lol
  • mznisaelaine
    Options

I commented that on her status hahaha the capital H on him made it seem that way :p

Lol yea I just realized that... Didn't mean to trick anyone lol
  • NickyCat101
    Options

I totally did!! lol

I have a lot of guy friends so my conversations usually start with something that interests them. Guys tend to like a girl who listens just as much as we like them to listen. It needs to be on equal ground. Now talking about their interests can make you seem like a friend so I am a little lost when it comes to going beyond that first convo.
  • curlyclo
    curlyclo Posts: 243 Member
    Options

I thought so, too! :tongue:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I like smart chicks that can solve math problems like this one can

findx.gif
  • Scott613
    Options

I thought it was about TOM
  • xtinalovexo
    Options

Yea I am shy I see your point lol

Don't be shy! If you want it you have to go out there and get it! You can totally rock this!
  • xtinalovexo
    Options

findx.gif

x = 0
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Those threads can be found here, sweetheart: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/23-period-place
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options

I totally did!! lol

I have a lot of guy friends so my conversations usually start with something that interests them. Guys tend to like a girl who listens just as much as we like them to listen. It needs to be on equal ground. Now talking about their interests can make you seem like a friend so I am a little lost when it comes to going beyond that first convo.
    Wait, is it somehow a problem to be friends with someone you're dating?
  • Scott613
    Options
    Those threads can be found here, sweetheart: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/23-period-place

Thanks BOO
  • Scott613
    Options

findx.gif

x = 0

Yep that's good enough for me
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

findx.gif

x = 0

Yep that's good enough for me

no solving needed its a 5/4/3 triangle ;)
  • souki19
    Options
    i am intrested in the answer to this one , cause i always debate wether i should waitt or just go ahead and start a freindly convo. at the same time , i don't want to be tooo forward!! i enjoy to be chased :P
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I would start with: "What kinda sammich should I make ya?"
  • mznisaelaine
    Options
    i am intrested in the answer to this one , cause i always debate wether i should waitt or just go ahead and start a freindly convo. at the same time , i don't want to be tooo forward!! i enjoy to be chased :P

I am always hesitant...I think it is easier for them to speak to me first....but that's hard because if he smiling at me, but dont say anything, I have a hard time saying something first because I can get shy.....I dont come across bold guys much either I think lol