42.5 Pounds Lost for the 2011 Marine Corps Birthday Ball :)

Options

Replies

• gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    Absolutely stunning!! Congratulations on rocking that dress!! :smile:
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    You did an amazing job and you looked fantastic for the big night.....i am so very proud of you :flowerforyou:
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You've done an amazing job in transforming yourself. You are (and always have been) gorgeous, but you look so confident in your current picture. That dress is stunning on you.
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! You look fantastic!
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    You are a beauty!!! Congrats on your success!

And also, a big thank you to you and your husband for the sacrifices you have made for our country!!!
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! I know how hard you've worked and I too am trying to lose the last of the weight. I'm not sure what's harder to control as the momentum to continue gets harder, the workouts more intense to lose pounds, and the temptation to cheat because you can grows. Good luck on your continued success I am very proud of you.
  • mlglass
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I bet you got some looks from the other Marines.
  • awtume09
    Options
    Your dress is gorgeous and so are you! Congratulations!
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    That photo is such a reward for all your hard work. You look gorgeous! And your dress is stunning! Congratulations! Pin that photo on your refrigerator and you will never be tempted to cheat again!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I bet you got some looks from the other Marines.

Uh..hummm...yeah...pretty much. Including the the keynote speaker who is a Marine Lt. General. He kept looking me up and down as my husband and I thanked him for speaking and for his service. He was very nice and had a great sense of humor...not some stuffy General with lots of brass on his chest. Too funny! We had a great time ;-)
  • SweetVaness
    SweetVaness Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look amazing....simply beautiful.
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    That photo is such a reward for all your hard work. You look gorgeous! And your dress is stunning! Congratulations! Pin that photo on your refrigerator and you will never be tempted to cheat again!

Thanks! Actually, putting that picture on the refrigerator is a great idea. It will help me to stay focused on my goals and remind me of who I am responsible to here on MFP. When I lack the motivation, I always think back to not wanting to let my fellow MFP friends down. Thanks again for the idea...I think I'll do that!
  • divadoll41
    Options
    OMG! Wat can I say????? U look stunning. Keep up the good work.!
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Absolutely amazing and very inspiring!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Wow! The change in dress and hair from last year say a lot. You look fantastic. Job well done :)
  • Debadoo2018
    Debadoo2018 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    What a gorgeous dress - and it fits you perfectly. You are such an inspiration!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    You looked amazing!! I :heart: that dress!! Beautiful color for you!
  • MomBod81
    MomBod81 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! You look gorgeous!
  • lupa01
    lupa01 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! You must have felt fantastic!

I agree, but you ^ also look great!! Both of you are an inspiration!:-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!