2 words that killed my diet today..

Options
2»

Replies

• get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I am from the west coast and we dont have Golden Corral but I got to have a chance this last summer to eat there. I went to SC with a friend. My husband and I have a name for places like that.....hog trough. I cant stand buffet food. It grosses me out! Yuck! I only ate there because my friends family was meeting up there.

I have never been to one, either, but lately they've had commercials on for them (must be whatever cable sports show my boys are watching). If it's a buffet, ick. My boys like Granny's Old Country Buffet. They only go without me, cuz I won't go near those. If that is what the Golden Corral is like - forget it.
  • cbrooks66
    cbrooks66 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    OMG, thank you for the laugh!!! You'll do better tomorrow...
  • cbrooks66
    cbrooks66 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Becky, you are soooo funny! I'm sorry you visited the pit of hell today. As you can see, we all have our moments. Hang in there...
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    The honesty! Tomorrow is a new day. Don't go there, I heard they don't wash their hands:noway: JK, just trying to convince you to stay away. :laugh:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Golden Corral!:huh:

Sympathy given.....

but I bet it was enjoyable, huh? :wink:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    The honesty! Tomorrow is a new day. Don't go there, I heard they don't wash their hands:noway: JK, just trying to convince you to stay away. :laugh:

HA! :laugh: that is ALWAYS my theory!!! high five! :drinker:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

Hi six!

meow!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

Hi six!

meow!

lol - meow is right!
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    My two words: International Travel

Time for Tim's big-time U-Turn. :smile:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    My two words would be "HOME MADE CHILLI!" ok ok ok that was three... I do not care I am eating Chilli...

mmmmmm taste all of that meaty, rich full flavored smokey goodness...
    *Drool* <--- seriously who has a drooling smiley I could borrow?