Replies

• sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    brownies
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Fresh bread, bagels & ice cream. Triggers my "I want more" hormone!
  • PetitePerfection
    PetitePerfection Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    definitely cereal!!!! and we always have like 10 different kinds in our house, so whenever i go into the pantry to grab something, its almost a guaranteed handful of cereal too...what can i say, im a carb lover!!
  • deannasmom
    deannasmom Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    there are these quaker rice cakes that are chedder flavored. its like 160 calories or something for every 18, but i always end up eating like the whole bag, and depending on the size it could be like 6 servings of that. seriously i can't buy those at all
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Chips. I cannot buy it. I keep it entirely out of the house.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Sugar junk food cereal (Sugar Smacks, in particular)

... or really anything that comes in a bag or a box or something that makes "just a handful" way too easy.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Not an 'around the house' thing but if I go get Chinese food, I can't limit myself with the Crab Rangoon. I'll eat all 6 of them. O_O
  • acuratlsd
    Options
    anything from TACO BELL

every time I eat there I am determined to know if I am eating 100% real beef.
  • melon_e
    Options
    OREOS!!! I will eat the whole darn pack and, of course, I will have to use half a gallon of milk to go along with them. haha
  • Kyliechristie
    Options
    Anything home baked like brownies, cookies, slices and cakes. And man - I love to bake:( Sometimes I just cook and then take stuff to work for everyone else.
  • Shajsum
    Shajsum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Chips and dip........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Anything home baked like brownies, cookies, slices and cakes. And man - I love to bake:( Sometimes I just cook and then take stuff to work for everyone else.

I do this too! I LOVE cooking :] Sometimes I just cook then take what I make over to my guy friends' apartments. I get some and they devour the rest xD
  • ruby_red_rose
    ruby_red_rose Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    pasta, rice, all carbs
  • megandunn18
    megandunn18 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Dough of any kind...cookie dough, cake dough, bread dough...even pancake dough! I just can't resist it! Also anything that is sweet and high in calories and carbs. They all get me every time haha!
  • KendaVSG
    KendaVSG Posts: 147
    Options
    During fall and winter I can NOT have bread of any kind in the house. I have no self-control when it comes to it. During the spring and summer months I crave fresh fruits and vegetables.. so other than getting expensive there's nothing bad for those months. lol
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Chips (even 'healthy' kinds like crispy minis), crackers, anything that I can sit down with a bag/box. Because I will. And I'll eat until they're allll gone :(
  • futiledevices
    futiledevices Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Chocolate! We sometimes have it anyway, though. We're pretty good about having a little bit and putting the rest away.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    cookie dough!!!
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I have a lot list of things I CAN'T have, but the main ones are:

Salt and Vinegar Kettle chips
    Jalepeno Kettle chips
    Butter pecan soy dreams ice cream
    Cookies of any kind
    Pasta
    And of course the weakest...Taco Bell, Taco Time, and Wendy's.

I'll eat 4 serving of any of these easily. I'm literally drooling after writing this. Gah.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Ewww cookie dough xD I don't know how you guys like that! :tongue: