• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Granola bars, cereal, pretty much anything that's a grain/carb. I binge. :(
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Ewww cookie dough xD I don't know how you guys like that! :tongue:

if only i didn't like it... life would be so much easier!
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    I pretty much have to banish sugar in all its forms from my kitchen. It's not that I never eat sugar, I would just prefer to have to actually go out somewhere for dessert than have it taunting me all day (I work at home). Constantly exerting will power is exhausting (Ego Depletion theory! http://216.22.10.76/wiki/Ego_Depletion).
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    chocolate and cheetos are my worst 2 for sure!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Any open containers of food. I just grab some every time I walk by. Big bowls of uneaten halloween candy are the worst. Terrible terrible. Something that just makes me sad is icecream. So tasty, but extremely terrible for me
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    A spoon and jar of peanut butter...
  • Keran24
    Keran24 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    No. If I crave it, I have a small portion and move on. I do try to stay away from salt and pizza as they make me retain but if I really want it I eat it.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    No. If I crave it, I have a small portion and move on. I do try to stay away from salt and pizza as they make me retain but if I really want it I eat it.

See the point of the thread was to name a food that you cannot just have a small portion of...
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options

See the point of the thread was to name a food that you cannot just have a small portion of...

LOL!!! you LOVE this^^^^ dontcha?!
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I'm actually allergic to nuts and I love chocolate which is a problem as sometimes they will contain nut traces. I have managed to find some choc items I can have.. I love those mini brownie bites but can't stop at just one small one.. end up having at least 6 of them!.. in end I found one small single brownie and just had that as it's less calories than a pack of mini ones if I can't resist the temptation to eat them all in a day or two.. lol!
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Lollies of ANY kind, if they are there I'll down them all lol bad I know but I don't have them in the house anymore
  • LoveLifeToday
    Options
    Anything sweet! Biscuits, chocolate etc. I just go a bit crazy and get a sugar high and eat it all! If I really want chocolate (it is my weakness), I pop to the shop and buy ONE bar - otherwise I go a bit mental. Me and multi-packs do not mix haha
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I can't have anything sweet because if I do thats it, I will binge. :cry:

So I steer clear then my blood sugar is stable and I don't crave sugar. Once I start with sugary stuff I can't stop and then I feel so ill.
    I think at the moment it helps to know I am working so hard so I don't want to let myself down.
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Betty Crocker Frosting.... I have unshackable will, until I break... and that frosting in a plastic can broke me. It sent me on a two week bender and at least five pound weight gain. Started over fresh and I am back on track but when I fall I hit the ground HARD!
  • pj4432
    pj4432 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I cant have chocolate in the house, its very moreish for me... lol. I could easily sit and eat a huge bar of chocolate, just keep going back and forth to the fridge and breaking bits off until the whole thing is finished and then I'm mad with myself for it.
  • timingsands
    Options
    Bread and butter. If I have a whole loaf of French bread I will sit there and go on "cutting bread and butter" like the immortal Charlotte.

I allow myself a small roll with a small bit of margarine every other day, to take the edge off!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    NO:
    potatoes
    rice
    pasta
    corn
    breads made with bleached flour
    bleached flour
    white flour
    high/medium fats milk/dairy products
    coconut

Both medically ordered not to consume and because Ive got a serious metabolic disorder that has put me in the hospital because of how my body reacts to these foods.
  • TriciaAllen7251
    TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Just one word.....CHEETOS!!
  • medstudentchef
    Options
    Any kind of candy. I can never seem to stop myself at just one.
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Potato chips :love: or brownies... :cry: :sad: Now I want one :angry: