Biggest Weakness

Options
2»

Replies

• UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    Sweets. I have a horrible sweet tooth and crave chocolate more than I should.
  • 2012Kristin
    2012Kristin Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have many, many weaknesses when it comes to food.

Nachos are probably my biggest vice.... followed closely by pizza, ranch dressing, and vodka/redbulls.

5803058.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Used to be french fries...but I haven't had any since 2008. Now it's pizza.
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    chocolate anything.
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    chocolate anything.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Anything with that combines sugar and carbs.. i.e. brownies, cake, muffins...

Of course they have the highest calorie content one could imagine. :laugh:

This is mine too! I also LOVE baking and decorating cakes. This has been my hardest vice to get through!
  • caison
    Options
    Ooey, gooey macaroni and cheese. <3<3<3
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options
    Frozen yogurt, Ice cream, beer & margaritas
  • asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Sugar...anything sugary...I'm talking sauces for meals, desserts, chocolate milk...anything sweet really. It's so hard because it's in everything not homemade. I made a cake for my DH last week and almost ate my hand when I got some cake batter on it. It was killing me...but I resisted. Having to give up sugar (which I did) really stinks!!
  • thismonster
    Options
    Ice cream (specifically caramel) & creme brulee cupcakes :heart:
  • TeeJayBee_xo
    Options
    all of you saying you crave pizza - try one of these recipes, it's not quite pizza but you get a similar taste!

Pizza-Wrap
    - Tesco goodness whole-n-white wraps (only 75 cals per wrap)
    - tomato puree
    - oragano
    - basil
    - grated cheese (buy the low fat variety & have extra)
    - pepperoni (I don't eat meat so I'm just adding this for you :P)

Put them in the oven for 2-3 minutes so that the cheese melts, leave in for an extra minute if you'd prefer them slightly more crispy. Allow to cool then eat. yum yum ;) hahah!

OR

Pizza-Ricecakes
    - Tesco lightly salted rice cakes (25 cals per cake)
    - all the rest of the ingredients from the 1st recipe.

Pop in the microwave & watch for when the cheese melts - only takes like half a minute if that!

trust me, both are delicious - NOT the same as pizza, but a LOT less calories & as close as you can get to the pizza-taste without guilt & gaining the pounds! (: curbs my cravings every time!

Hope this helps :D xx

p.s the food I have to keep myself away from is peanut butter, nutella or galaxy minstrels.. apple turnovers, jam donuts or cinnamon swirls! such a huuuuge sweet tooth.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm usually OK around all the high calorie sweets, but if you put booze in front of me, chances are I'll have you time me to see how fast I can drink it.
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Bread...Bread is my weakness...Sometimes when going out I choose the restaurant based on how good their bread is :blushing:
  • cupboard_stalker
    cupboard_stalker Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    TeeJayBee - loving that first pizza idea! I've made pizza on a pitta bread base, and that was good enough to cure a craving and prevent over eating portions....but i like the wrap idea!

My biggest weakness is chinese take-away - man it is so bad for the body it is actually anti-nutritious....but i just cant stay away from it!
  • nkziv
    nkziv Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Fresh baked bread
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Hmm, let's see.. Pizza, Chinese Food, Cookies (certain types), Macaroni n' Cheese.. Yep. One small portion just isn't enough when it comes to these kinds of foods. Best for me to steer clear for good.
  • Lets_get_going
    Lets_get_going Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    BEER, and certain types of chips... oh and how could I forget chocolate!
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I miss hot chips, and pizza that I didn't have to be so stingy with myself on. And pasta puttanesca.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Crisps and alcohol. Luckily, my husband doesn't drink so we don't have alcohol around much, but when I go out or stay with my parents, I always go over my calories, and have to make sure I run a lot to compensate.

The main thing, though, is boredom. I have never quite managed to shake off boredom eating. The only thing that works for me is keeping myself so manically busy I simply don't have the time.