1 Year of MFP w/ Pics

Options

Replies

• reedee94
    reedee94 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Yay you did it. You are looking fine baby girl. One year of determination and true grit paid off. Will be watching and willing you on for those last 9lbs...
  • sistatv
    sistatv Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    HIt that pose, with your skinny self!!! You look amazing! I am so happy and proud of you!! Just wonderful!
  • sistatv
    sistatv Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    HIt that pose, with your skinny self!!! You look amazing! I am so happy and proud of you!! Just wonderful!
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    Gorgeous!! Your face is so lean and pretty and you didn't even lose your boobs!!! Lucky, hard working girl!
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!
  • Kandace_Riopel
    Kandace_Riopel Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    thank you for posting .... i have a belly pouch from having had babies and abdominal surgery ( just had a second one on thursday!) seeing your pics lets me see that it can and WILL go away if i just work towards that! .... getting my body ready for boudoir photo shoot for my husbands birthday present! .... his birthday isnt until july 1 but i want to get the photos taken by mid may!
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely incredible! And with the weight you have lost in your face, we really notice that your eyes are just stunning!
  • kady11
    kady11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    wow! u look amazin! great support for the rest of us!

kady

12214080.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Crystal_R84
    Crystal_R84 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! GIRL! You look amazing! That's super inspiring!
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!! well done :)
  • drk_diva
    drk_diva Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing!!!!
  • magicsd77
    Options
    Great Job!
  • SamanthaCachia
    SamanthaCachia Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    oh wow! it looks like you know what your doing! good job!
    i have a question (just joined today) umm, what is ur net calorie supposed to be? level with ur goal or below?
  • dragonfly1178
    dragonfly1178 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job!
  • starfairy411
    starfairy411 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great Job! :-)
  • purpledelight
    purpledelight Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    OMG!!
    You look amazing!!!
  • amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You look completely different. Congratulations sweetie!! You look incredible ;)
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    STUNNING.... nuff said...
  • MamaSluder
    Options
    OMG, couldn't be prouder of you girl!!! You look amazing amazing amazing...so awesome that you did it the right way and have been such an inspirtation to others.
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Your pose in the after picture says a lot about your attitude and confidence. Good for you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!