Lost all my friends

Options
13»

Replies

• SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I deleted my sister a few months back - she never mentioned it so I know she hasn't been back on the site, and really doesn't care.
    I have other friends that told me they were going to be quiet and while logging in, would not be posting. One is a great person and i have no intention of deleting her.

Just like in real life - you make and lose friends for various reasons. Time to reach out and make some new connections.
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    I totally cut people after 3 days! For real. If I go through my friends list and I see that you've hit 3 days or you're on your 4th....you're gone.

Unless....

You have said something is going on...I recently had a friend move across country and she didn't log on for 3 weeks. I had another friend that was really busy with school, I keep her around because I know she is serious but really busy (and she is a great friend to have!)

and if you have become someone really important to me I'll keep you around for ever and ever.

So, I don't see it as rude. I just want this to be the best place that I can make it...and making and keeping great friends takes consistency and dedication.
  • huckahe
    Options
    Hello! I only have 1 friend on MFP but am looking for more ;-) No judgement here! Welcome back!
    HH
  • missana221
    missana221 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I had that happen to me to. I left for just ONE day and this one girl defriended me! Pshhhh! Friend me if you like :)
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I have a 30 day limit, then I delete. (Unless I know the person 'in person', or I know they are going to be out for a while.)

I am here to give support and to get support, if I'm not getting feedback from those that I provide comments on, their fate rests in their own hands. Most likely they will be deleted too---- Syanara!
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    I give my friends 6 months to log in and then i send a message asking where they are and that I have missed them .. If within that week they don't log in then I de-friend them because obviously they either dont want or need to be on MFP anymore. I give motivation just like I need motivation and if you arent around then how will this happen?
  • AlexzKT
    AlexzKT Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Aw! See, I kept you as a friend for a long time, but then I figured you were probably done with MFP! I even checked your profile to see if you had said that you were going to take a break... but I didn't see anything. It was nothing personal! I just thought you'd moved on. If you're back in, I'd love to be friends again! I was sad to see you go :(