I set out to do it, and I DID IT!

Options
13»

Replies

• Summarain
    Options
    That is absolutely wonderful! I'm sitting @ 176lbs now and I want to get down to 145lbs by June, hopefully I can get close to that....you are a real inspiration. I will keep the fight going!!!! It a long road ahead but it is well worth the battle. :heart: :smooched:
  • abillings9
    Options
    Congrats, that is wonderful!!
  • mommy0612
    mommy0612 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That is great! Congratulations! You are a great role model!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great WTG!!!!
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    congrats, how amazing!!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats to you for doing so well and hanging in there!! Its people like you and the others here that work so hard to reach your goal and make it that keep me going! Showing us all once again, that it CAN BE DONE!!:drinker: Way to go girl!!:flowerforyou:
  • chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Amazing:drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

You are truly a role model for everyone!! This site is awesome and people like you make it even better and more motivational for the rest of us. Even though i only want to lose a total of about 20 lbs, and when i think, "i can't do this" i hop on here and start reading about everyones success and then i'm like"if they can lose that much, then i can do the little amount i want to lose!! It is very inspirational to everyone here!!

Again congrats and keep up the great work to get to your "ideal" weight. You look great!!! And thanks for keeping me motivated and inspired to do this.!!
  • Sheri4MS
    Sheri4MS Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! It is nice to see that your hard work paid off and what an inspiration you are to others.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :drinker:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Kerri you have been a huge support and inspiration to many of us on MFP and I couldn't be happier for you! YAY!!!!!!:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Kerri you have been a huge support and inspiration to many of us on MFP and I couldn't be happier for you! YAY!!!!!!:bigsmile: :drinker:

Awwwww thanks! :smooched: Annnnnnnnnnd!! we are ticker twins :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!