PUBLIC DIARY - POST HERE!! =)

Options

Replies

• uLinx
    uLinx Posts: 148
    Options
    I keep mine public, too. I always hope that it will make me more accountable. :huh:
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Mine is public, however I took a much needed break from logging while traveling this weekend and have been hitting the Halloween candy lately, so don't judge. :laugh:
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends, Feel free to add me.
    Note, as some others have mentioned I too am a habitual eater. I like to keep things simple for most days.
  • asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Mine is public.
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends so feel free to add me :) I will tell you that I am not on a diet just go with the healthier options for the most part...everything in moderation.

Lisa
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. Note, I don't eat beef, and am dairy and gluten intolerant, so those items are limited.
  • bozwa78
    Options
    Mine is public. :) Only on day 2 so far, but love how easy it is to use. Feel free to look at any time! I'm trying not to "diet" so I have a lot of "normal" foods on there - just tweaked and made differently to make them better options. :) That's how I roll.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Mine's open.

Be forewarned, though, I am a habitual eater, meaning I eat pretty much the same foods all the time, :laugh:
    Me too. I find something I like and I stick to it until I get tired of it.

*edited to add: If anyone actually does take a peek, don't judge my lack of exercise! I have the flu and a healing sprained ankle. A few weeks ago I averaged 3500 calories burned a week.
  • PetitePerfection
    PetitePerfection Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    mine's open...but i wouldn't look at mine, i've been eating not too clean the past few days and if you go back far enough, you get to my ED days...im working on upping my intake gradually though :)
  • xwllflwrx
    xwllflwrx Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Mine is open.
  • gentsevetzak
    gentsevetzak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    mine is public
  • michaelocampo
    michaelocampo Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    PUBLIC. Target is 1500-1800, but I don't always hit it. I eat multiple meals. ***One thing I do to prevent bad food choices: I pre-log a meal plan for the day. That way I know exactly where I am, and if i feel like switching food choices, I can easily make an informed decision. Pre-loggin has kept me on track for the most part (been tracking using other apps/sites since January 2011) because the food is prepared and when i want to eat... I EAT! no thinking involved just eating... i love it...
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Anybody can see mine. Feel free. I've lost 65 lbs. in a year, close to 40 since joining mfp. I don't usually log on weekends.

It's open to the public, but keep your comments to yourself, please and thank you.
  • rubyosburn
    rubyosburn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    mine is, feel free to look :smile:
  • Emily_Katherine
    Options
    Open! I am an on again off again MFP user and I tend not to log on weekends. I am not really looking to lose weight, though, just keep myself accountable for eating well.
  • Arbright
    Arbright Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to look at mine
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Mine is open!
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    mine is. I'm new here and could use the feedback!
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Mine is public but I am not very creative so it's a lot of the same stuff over and over.
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    mine is open too (not to say it's all good but it's open)