Boy shorts or Thongs?

Options
Ladies, what do you prefer?

Guys, what do you like best?

Personally I think wearing nothing is the most comfortable. But when I have to wear undies, I like boy shorts the best!

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    lace v-strings all the way. Feels like nothing :D
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I wear both, depending on my mood, but usually g-strings, because if I'm getting material stuck in my butt, I prefer to start with as little as possible.
  • brianblinn
    brianblinn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Boxers for me or nothing at all. On my wife I like whatever she'll show me (and let me take off).
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    It depends on what I am wearing over them. I like boy shorts and thongs. I have found some lacy boy shorts from Fredericks that are awesome and feel like there is nothing there. They don't leave any lines either.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    For myself, I'd prefer boy shorts. Comfort is king.

When I wear a thong, it's for my husband. Because I know I won't be wearing them long. :laugh:
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I like them both.
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Both..

I wear lacy thongs from VS everyday with everything... I love how they don't cut into your sides and lay flat... LOL

I wear boyshorts to sleep in...
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I wear both, depending on my mood, but usually g-strings, because if I'm getting material stuck in my butt, I prefer to start with as little as possible.

Exactly my argument with people about thongs/g-strings. =]
    LOVE
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Boyshorts all the way! I own thongs, but I don't wear them often. If I do, it's for my boyfriend, and usually not for too long. XD

I love the selection that VS has!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I usually buy hip huggers panties, thongs, lacey thongs, sometimes boy shorts. I vary but bf loves them all!
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I use to be a all thong girl, NOW that I have a VS credit card I am in love with their soft spandex bikini and boy shorts. With an occasional thong in there. =]
  • thebigbige
    thebigbige Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I like it when my girl wears thongs, or g-strings. She sleeps in boy shorts though.
  • Determined1980
    Options
    Thongs only for me. I hate boy shorts.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    What about the granny panties that look like a pillow case. You ladies love that right?
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    What about the granny panties that look like a pillow case. You ladies love that right?

Hell Yes!
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    I find this fascinating.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    As I don't understand the concepts of the subject of this thread, I believe illustrations are in order so that we may arrive at the requested opinion.

Thank you.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I love boy shorts, thongs, g-strings, lacy panties- sometimes I prefer nothing. So it really just depends on what I am in the mood for. I don't discriminate :laugh: Well, except for the grannies- hate those...
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    As I don't understand the concepts of the subject of this thread, I believe illustrations are in order so that we may arrive at the requested opinion.

Thank you.

Yes, Toby....clearly that is going to happen!
  • CharityEaton
    Options

Thank you.

Haha! You're so funny! :laugh: