Boy shorts or Thongs?

Options

Replies

• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    What about the granny panties that look like a pillow case. You ladies love that right?
    YESS! My favorite. Or as siggy calls them "full a$Sed panties.
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    boy shorts for sleeping and thong all the rest of the time! I agree with Bry, the less fabric to crawl the better.
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    I wear both, depends on my mood for the day!!! Only certain thongs pass the test, they have to be very thin.
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Gotta cast my vote for boy shorts. Sexy as hell. A little coverage is a good thing. Gives you something to look forward to. :)
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I wear thongs basically everyday because I find them comfortable and they do not leave lines in my clothing. When I wear something other than thongs, I enjoy regular-shaped panties, but with lots of lace and ribbons (french maid). ^^ I hate not wearing underwear!
  • mrdee555
    mrdee555 Posts: 178
    Options
    Gotta cast my vote for boy shorts. Sexy as hell. A little coverage is a good thing. Gives you something to look forward to. :)

I agree mate:D
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Boyshorts for skirts/dresses....

Thong/g-string for everything else... so comfy
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts - they make me badonk look all wa-pow!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    lace v-strings all the way.

This.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I have and like them both. I think which is better depends on the situation and plans for the day. :-)
  • Wingmistress
    Options
    I hate the thong. I'm not a fan of having a wedgie and that is all that they are. Boy shorts all the way!
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I sometimes wonder if I am the only girl in the world who just wears ordinary underwear. Bought in 6 packs, low rise so you can't see them when I wear jeans...clearly I am not sexy enough for this conversation
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    boy shorts. specially if you got a little junk in the trunk! :love:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts hands down......Thongs are so late 90's
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I sometimes wonder if I am the only girl in the world who just wears ordinary underwear. Bought in 6 packs, low rise so you can't see them when I wear jeans...clearly I am not sexy enough for this conversation

^ LOL me too! Clearly I'm officially old. Thongs are god awful uncomfortable butt floss and some boy shorts just fit funky...like too much material in the front and not enough to cover my behind. I like the low rise!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

i whole heartedly agree.
  • lilxsillygrl
    lilxsillygrl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I like boy shorts, lacy ones. I just don't like the way that thongs look, I only wear them to prevent VPL but thats pretty much it.
  • loved11
    loved11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    As I don't understand the concepts of the subject of this thread, I believe illustrations are in order so that we may arrive at the requested opinion.

Thank you.

lmao hahahha
  • loved11
    loved11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    boy shorts for me, cause i can wear them NOW!!!! nothing under the boxers at night.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

^ LOL me too! Clearly I'm officially old. Thongs are god awful uncomfortable butt floss and some boy shorts just fit funky...like too much material in the front and not enough to cover my behind. I like the low rise!

Exactly. Lol my husband doesn't have a preference so I go with comfort with a bit of cute.