What do you drink????

Options
124»

Replies

• ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    If you love water...stick with that! That's GREAT!

I WISH I liked water. I don't know what it is, but I can't drink it unless it's super ice cold. I love soda, but when I'm being good...milk is my next fave.

Honestly, I don't drink much of anything though. I'm lucky to get 20 oz. a day or close to. EEK! I just don't have a thirst. I basically sip all day til whatever I'm getting becomes unappealing to me like soda goes flat or watered down, or milk gets warm.

I'm trying to drink more water though. I can get a 16.9 oz down in a day, and drink maybe 2 cups of milk.

Don't worry, I KNOW that's terrible. I can't help it. If I drink more, I get sick to my stomach unless I'm working out or it's a really hot day. I remember back when my son was an infant...I was told I need to drink 4 oz of water after nursing him...it was HARD to get the first and second down in a day, then the following ones would make me puke. Weird. I dunno. Grrr...my mom said I have ALWAYS been like this.

I like cranberry juice too! and V8 juice...Yummy!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I mostly drink soy milk, tea, water and wine, and less often skim milk and beer. I rarely drink anything else.