Ladies Does it bother you?

Options
124»

Replies

• Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I always get excited when I get a friend request! But, I'm not gonna lie, I get kind of deflated if I look at his friends list and it's all hot girls and very little activity. Especially when said guy doesn't interact with me after the friend request. Makes me feel like my support and friendship is not really what he was after, than I feel a little icky. :indifferent:

Edited to add that it only bothers me if that guy doesn't make any attempt to interact of offer support in anyway. Other than that it doesn't bother me at all. The only friends list that is any of my business is my own.
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Haha - this came up in a group I'm in yesterday. No, it doesn't bother me at all. I have a few in my friends list like that, and they're really cool guys. They've all been supportive of me, and my goals as well. I haven't found one that's just there to be a creeper. :)
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Depends if everything they say on their wall is sexual innuendo and flirting, uh byebye.
    I agree
  • JThomas61
    Options
    Depends if everything they say on their wall is sexual innuendo and flirting, uh byebye.
    I agree

That works both ways...trust me there a lot of women on this site that are full of sexual innuendos, does that mean I should defriend them?
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter to me as long as they are serious about what they are doing. A little light flirting is fine as long as it is done with taste and an intention of just fun!
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    It depends on what he looks like.

Umm lol same!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Depends... If everything on their wall is sexual innuendo. i'm good. Otherwise, uh bye bye.

Wait... did someone already say this?? :flowerforyou:
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    doesn't bother me. i know that a majority of the people on this site are women so it doesn't surprise me that there might be people who don't have any men on their friends list. i pretty much accept anyone who sends a message with their request and then delete them later if they end up being creepy or trying to flirt with the girls