Tea = Water?

Options

Replies

• tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I would like to put my Gatorade under water but it has alot of sugar and salts and extra cals. If I constantly drank that every day opposed to water I would think this would be over doing it.

As long as the calories fit into your day, there's nothing wrong with it. It still hydrates you, and the electrolytes aren't bad for you.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I would like to put my Gatorade under water but it has alot of sugar and salts and extra cals. If I constantly drank that every day opposed to water I would think this would be over doing it.
    Depends on your goals, doesn't it? If you don't have calories to spare....then drinking calorie-laden drinks won't help you out with weight loss, but guess what? It still hydrates you the same. You're diverting off topic.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    There's also hard water.........does that count.
    Then you've got your muscle water and your fat water. They hydrate differently.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    But which weighs more?
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

You do know you're drinking water + sugar + potassium + whatever right vs drinking just water?
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    So when you add certain stuff to water it changes its chemical value but does not change the hydration value....? Checking out links now.
  • Shock_Wave
    Options

As long as the calories fit into your day, there's nothing wrong with it. It still hydrates you, and the electrolytes aren't bad for you.

cool thx^
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    But which weighs more?
    dont you know a litre is a litre is a litre?
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Settled!

churchsignh.jpg
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    But which weighs more?
    It's an old MFP forum joke. Don't mind us.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    So when you add certain stuff to water it changes its chemical value but does not change the hydration value....? Checking out links now.

Not really. Just means you are drinking more than just water.
  • Kirsty_UK
    Options
    But which weighs more?
    o'rly? I'd not noticed :laugh:
  • Shock_Wave
    Options
    Settled!

churchsignh.jpg

lol^
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    But which weighs more?
    Rather than the old chicken/egg question, it's "What weighs more -- 5 lbs of fat or 5 lbs of muscle?".
  • Shock_Wave
    Options

Not really. Just means you are drinking more than just water.

^ cheeers :)
  • killagb
    Options
    But which weighs more?
    Rather than the old chicken/egg question, it's "What weighs more -- 5 lbs of fat or 5 lbs of muscle?".
    Stop it! You're going to summon the Kraken.
  • Kirsty_UK
    Options
    But which weighs more?
    I got it, you clearly missed my sarcasm! I may not post much on the forums, but it hardly takes 5 minutes to see the stupid fat/muscle weight debates a million times
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Kraken or Klingon?

torres4.jpg
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    kraken.gif
  • killagb
    Options
    Kraken or Klingon?

torres4.jpg
    :laugh: