Todays menu

2»

Replies

• I love getting everyone's daily meal menus! It gives me great ideas for a little change! Like for instance, today instead of my usual oatmeal w/ a sliced apple and milk, I had:

-2 slices of 100% whole wheat toast (70 ea.)
    -1 cheese slice on one piece (35 cal)
    - 1/2 T reduced fat Jiff on the other piece (70 cals I think)
    - Medium Fuji apple (85)
    -Hot blueberry tea (0)

Total: 330 cals

Yum!!! I love bread!

98575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • That was so nice of you. What a good idea
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    We need to keep this thread going, I love getting new ideas. Although some of you all put weird stuff together. I am simple eater. Nothing crazy mixed together.

I know I am probably the wierd one.:tongue:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    We need to keep this thread going, I love getting new ideas. Although some of you all put weird stuff together. I am simple eater. Nothing crazy mixed together.

I know I am probably the wierd one.:tongue:

If you don't every try it, you will never know how good it is.
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    breakfast - 1 scoop strawberry Slimfast, 1 scoop chocolate protein powder, 1 frozen banana, and 1 cup skim milk all blended up
    snacking - yogourt and celery
    lunch - extra lean turkey breast slices on whole grain bread with mustard, tomato, and lettuce
    snacking again - fruit salad, baby carrots, celery
    dinner - ??? veggie burger or fish with mixed veggies or a big salad
    snack later - pistachios

Rest day so staying 1300-1400 calories.
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Breakfast----Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal (Banana Bread) and 2 slices of Sara Lee whole grain white bread with 1tbsp of country crock light----350 cals

Lunch--Something new I tried today 1 serving of whole grain barilla rotini, sliced roma tomato, 2 tbsp of sliced olives, 1/4 cup low fat feta cheese crumbles, and 2 tbsp of wish bone fat free italian drsg---very good and very filling----340 calories

Snack---baby carrots---70 calories
    york peppermint patty---140 calories

I still have to workout but even with out excercise calories I still have 750 calories to go. I'm about to eat again though. I just don't know what.
This discussion has been closed.