Finding overweight people sexy...

PalmettoparkGuy
PalmettoparkGuy Posts: 212 Member
I'm gay but this conversation isn't really orientation specific. I am so attracted to chubby people. I find guys and girls more attractive when they have some weight on them. I think guys are very sexy when they're chubby. Which is kind of ironic because even though I've lost a bunch of weight I feel like I'm less attractive when I have extra weight. Who else is attracted to chubby people and has your attraction changed since you've lost weight?

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    I think most people look good with a little more weight, but it also depends on body size. I have a friend who is 84 lbs. Never dieted or worked out in her life, just the way she is, and she looks fine.
    My ultimate goal is to be a size 10-12. I'll be thinner, but not too skinny for my frame.
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    I'm very much overweight, and I know my husband finds me sexy. I have every confidence he will still find me sexy when I lose weight. Why am I so confident? Because when I asked him if he would, he said "Sure, if it means you'll be willing to wear off the shoulder blouses for a change and dress less conservatively...". :blushing: : I'm married to a good man, what can I say?:drinker:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    Hispanic men have a saying, "Bone is for the dog, meat is for the man." This is what I live by.
  • I love guys with a little chub :love: Big arms and core get my lady parts going like WHOA. Plus, I love women with curves! REAL curves like thick hips and boobs!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    OH MY GAWD... I cant help but rub my husband's buddha belly... if we cuddle up together, I rub his belly... sit together on the couch enjoying a show, I rub his belly! LOL!!!!!!! He laughs every time and just shakes his head "who did I marry?" ROFLMAO!!!!!

George is 6'6" and about 300# (dropped alot of weight with my cooking!), and I love him no matter what... OHHHHH his large muscular arms - OH just drown-me-in-them-massive-guns-of-eternal-hugging-love!!!!!

I dont mind a little weight on someone... the cuddle factor goes OFF the charts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACK!!! I hit the send button too soon...
    My husband fell in love with me when my health was so horrible (too many doctors at the time he met me).. I was at my all-time highest of 303lbs... was a single mother taking on the world and then some... and he showed up at my door with a bouquet of peach colored roses, and his sister was tagging along to play with my daughter.... we have been together for 12 years, and married for over two years.. .and he tells me how much he loves me and thinks I am beautiful... makes me cry every time...
  • Lollyvoddy
    Lollyvoddy Posts: 194 Member
    My celebrity crush is Jack Black. I think that says it all.
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    No matter what your size, I think your sexy if your healthy and confident!!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    I'm usually attracted to slim/athletic people and that's usually who I've always dated, buuuut, I recently started seeing a gentlemen who is a few pounds heavy (mostly in the belly) and I'm attracted to him. It also helps that he's 6'4" though. :happy:
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,412 Member
    I don't like boney, other than that, it is the person.
  • OHHHHH his large muscular arms - OH just drown-me-in-them-massive-guns-of-eternal-hugging-love!!!!!

Exactly! I want someone who looks like they can beat the living *kitten* out of a burglar! And then as gentle as can be when we cuddle :love:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    I'm very much overweight, and I know my husband finds me sexy. I have every confidence he will still find me sexy when I lose weight. Why am I so confident? Because when I asked him if he would, he said "Sure, if it means you'll be willing to wear off the shoulder blouses for a change and dress less conservatively...". :blushing: : I'm married to a good man, what can I say?:drinker:
    No joke, though, you are sexy, at least judging by your pic. It's all about the attitude.

I find it hard to pin down any particular type of man or woman I'm attracted to. It's all over the map.
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    OHHHHH his large muscular arms - OH just drown-me-in-them-massive-guns-of-eternal-hugging-love!!!!!

Exactly! I want someone who looks like they can beat the living *kitten* out of a burglar! And then as gentle as can be when we cuddle :love:

to me, these responses are both perfect! gotta have a guy bigger than me; i love the stronger/dominating feeling!! plus i'm 6 foot tall, so if he's tall and all of the above... whhheeeeewww!!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    OHHHHH his large muscular arms - OH just drown-me-in-them-massive-guns-of-eternal-hugging-love!!!!!

to me, these responses are both perfect! gotta have a guy bigger than me; i love the stronger/dominating feeling!!

***giggling evilishly....
  • Dominating is where it's at! :D
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    "More cushion for the pushing."
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Unless majorly overweight unhealthy and not wishing to change or super underweight and not looking to change that I never let body effect me one way or another. It's almost always about the personality and common things we share. :)
    I do like big hands though lol for some reason and dark hair :P
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    I've dated string beans and obese guys. The man I'm with now, and for the rest of my life, is medically speaking, obese, but I think he is the most attractive, sexy, handsome man in the world. His "medical" weight should be like 180, but I think if he got down to that he'd be too thin. I think he looks amazing the way he is, but we're both losing weight together :)

And I know for a fact he finds me sexy. He can't keep his paws off me! :blushing:
  • richardholt2011
    richardholt2011 Posts: 118 Member
    It does seem to be true that whatever your height, weight, age, whatever, there are people who will find you sexy. But feeling positive about yourself seems to be a pretty good way of raising the approval ratings.
  • mcintyrekn
    mcintyrekn Posts: 55 Member
    Hispanic men have a saying, "Bone is for the dog, meat is for the man." This is what I live by.

Hahah! This gives me hope for all men!

I would hope men think I'm sexy whether I'm skinny or not! I like my curves...and if they don't, well then that is their problem, not mine.
  • WillieEverlearn
    WillieEverlearn Posts: 87 Member
    Sex appeal is much more about what's between your ears than what's between your legs. Or between your shoulders. If you're confident and know what you want, you'll be sexy at any weight.