Finding overweight people sexy...

2»

Replies

• i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    We all have our thing. I wouldnt worry about it so much -- there is someone for everyone. I have some unusual preferences, but they simply mean that who I date will most likely meet these~same for you I would guess :smile:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,162 Member
    never been really attracted to an "overweight" girl. Have been attracted to some girls with some flabbity flab on the belly but just some :P
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    I know when I was in the dating game I had no trouble finding admirers, although personally, I wouldn't fancy the fat me in a million years :laugh:

The man I fell in love with was no shrinking violet or skinny vinnie... Jem's got himself quite a paunch (which he now wants to do something about thanks to seeing how much weight I've lost). He fell in love with Fat me and married me when I was about 20lbs heavier. He always said that true beauty comes from within. :blushing: And you wonder why I married him :bigsmile:

I don't find skinny men in the slightest bit attractive. I love lean men with that V-shape over the hips and nice tight pecks... but not overly muscled ... nobody should have biceps and thighs bigger than their waist :noway:

But a nice hairy man with something to cuddle is all I need and I'm so lucky to have him to snuggle up to every night :smooched: