Veenershnitzle

TROUBLE2
TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
Natasha MADE me do it...

I started this thread to vent about things you HAVE to do but you dont like it...
ill start off...

Natasha made me take teh end of a ME sandwhich... that really Chapps my *kitten*

Replies

• TROUBLE2
    Natasha MADE me do it...

I started this thread to vent about things you HAVE to do but you dont like it...
    ill start off...

Natasha made me take teh end of a ME sandwhich... that really Chapps my *kitten*
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Clean up dog vomit after they ate too much horse poop:grumble:
  • TROUBLE2
    OK that IS a bad one... WOW... how about pay taxes? one of those things that makes me want to move to montana and live off teh land:smokin:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Clean up dog vomit after they ate too much horse poop:grumble:

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • Anna_Banana
    OK that IS a bad one... WOW... how about pay taxes? one of those things that makes me want to move to montana and live off teh land:smokin:

We have 3 kids, so we get almost everything we pay in back.:bigsmile:

How about cleaning the chicken coop, one of those things that has to be done, and it doesn't do itself.
  • TROUBLE2

We have 3 kids, so we get almost everything we pay in back.:bigsmile:

How about cleaning the chicken coop, one of those things that has to be done, and it doesn't do itself.

ALL I HEARD WAS CHICKENS!!! you have chickens???

hey dont critisize me because i have a short attention sp.... OOOoohhhhhHH a CHICKEN!!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Yeah we have a whole butt load of them. Coarse we do live 10 miles from town.

Cleaning eggs is another one of those things that don't do themselves. I really hate cleaning eggs.
  • TROUBLE2
    butt load

I am sorry you were saying? ALL i heard was this... :laugh: :wink: :happy: :blushing:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    shoveling.

ok shoveling's ok, it's shoveling the 2ND time because the plow came by 5 minutes after you finished shoveling the first time!
  • TROUBLE2
    shoveling.

ok shoveling's ok, it's shoveling the 2ND time because the plow came by 5 minutes after you finished shoveling the first time!
    BANKS, I hear ya on that one! that has got to be one of the worst, how about when you get done and the plow comes by as youre admiring your handywork?
  • Anna_Banana
    Going to work.
  • Anna_Banana
    shoveling.

BANKS, I hear ya on that one! that has got to be one of the worst, how about when you get done and the plow comes by as youre admiring your handywork?

I wish a snow plow would come by our place. Thank God for 4 wheel drive
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Sifting the catbox after 9 cats have used it all day long! :(((((
  • Anna_Banana

You have 9 cats in your house:noway:
  • jaglover04
    jaglover04 Posts: 82 Member
    AGREED!!! Especially those days you really really don't feel like sitting at a desk all day long!!!
  • Poison5119

No, I-I-I-I don't have 9 cats, my dbf has 4 adult cats and 4 almost-cat kittens, and believe me, I'm taking 'em to a shelter or I'm moving OUT.!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Make him clean up the cat poop.:bigsmile:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member

No, I-I-I-I don't have 9 cats, my dbf has 4 adult cats and 4 almost-cat kittens, and believe me, I'm taking 'em to a shelter or I'm moving OUT.!!

hahahahaaaaa I'd do the EXACT same thing! Too many cats!

Laundry, i hate doing laundry.....
  • Poison5119
    Make him clean up the cat poop.:bigsmile:

Me, him, and my son share the job. We rotate nights. I just wanna rotate his head on his neck! j/k...!! :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

How's that translate in English? :huh:

:laugh: