Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Veenershnitzle

TROUBLE2
TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
edited September 19 in Chit-Chat
Natasha MADE me do it...

I started this thread to vent about things you HAVE to do but you dont like it...
ill start off...

Natasha made me take teh end of a ME sandwhich... that really Chapps my *kitten*

Replies

• TROUBLE2
    Natasha MADE me do it...

I started this thread to vent about things you HAVE to do but you dont like it...
    ill start off...

Natasha made me take teh end of a ME sandwhich... that really Chapps my *kitten*
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Clean up dog vomit after they ate too much horse poop:grumble:
  • TROUBLE2
    OK that IS a bad one... WOW... how about pay taxes? one of those things that makes me want to move to montana and live off teh land:smokin:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Clean up dog vomit after they ate too much horse poop:grumble:

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • Anna_Banana
    OK that IS a bad one... WOW... how about pay taxes? one of those things that makes me want to move to montana and live off teh land:smokin:

We have 3 kids, so we get almost everything we pay in back.:bigsmile:

How about cleaning the chicken coop, one of those things that has to be done, and it doesn't do itself.
  • TROUBLE2

We have 3 kids, so we get almost everything we pay in back.:bigsmile:

How about cleaning the chicken coop, one of those things that has to be done, and it doesn't do itself.

ALL I HEARD WAS CHICKENS!!! you have chickens???

hey dont critisize me because i have a short attention sp.... OOOoohhhhhHH a CHICKEN!!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Yeah we have a whole butt load of them. Coarse we do live 10 miles from town.

Cleaning eggs is another one of those things that don't do themselves. I really hate cleaning eggs.
  • TROUBLE2
    butt load

I am sorry you were saying? ALL i heard was this... :laugh: :wink: :happy: :blushing:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    shoveling.

ok shoveling's ok, it's shoveling the 2ND time because the plow came by 5 minutes after you finished shoveling the first time!
  • TROUBLE2
    shoveling.

ok shoveling's ok, it's shoveling the 2ND time because the plow came by 5 minutes after you finished shoveling the first time!
    BANKS, I hear ya on that one! that has got to be one of the worst, how about when you get done and the plow comes by as youre admiring your handywork?
  • Anna_Banana
    Going to work.
  • Anna_Banana
    shoveling.

BANKS, I hear ya on that one! that has got to be one of the worst, how about when you get done and the plow comes by as youre admiring your handywork?

I wish a snow plow would come by our place. Thank God for 4 wheel drive
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Sifting the catbox after 9 cats have used it all day long! :(((((
  • Anna_Banana

You have 9 cats in your house:noway:
  • jaglover04
    jaglover04 Posts: 82 Member
    AGREED!!! Especially those days you really really don't feel like sitting at a desk all day long!!!
  • Poison5119

No, I-I-I-I don't have 9 cats, my dbf has 4 adult cats and 4 almost-cat kittens, and believe me, I'm taking 'em to a shelter or I'm moving OUT.!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Make him clean up the cat poop.:bigsmile:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member

No, I-I-I-I don't have 9 cats, my dbf has 4 adult cats and 4 almost-cat kittens, and believe me, I'm taking 'em to a shelter or I'm moving OUT.!!

hahahahaaaaa I'd do the EXACT same thing! Too many cats!

Laundry, i hate doing laundry.....
  • Poison5119
    Make him clean up the cat poop.:bigsmile:

Me, him, and my son share the job. We rotate nights. I just wanna rotate his head on his neck! j/k...!! :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

How's that translate in English? :huh:

:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.