Options

Replies

• SaintOnEarth
    Options
    Definitely number 1.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    The pants are clearly the better choice in this ensemble.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I like the pants (#1), but what about the navy top & black pants.... or navy top & black skirt.... am I too far 'out there'??? I do wear black & brown together as well. I'm a fashion freak LOL
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I adore the first one. You look stunning!! :D

Agree!!
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    The skirt looks more professional, but for a party where the attire is festive, I think the black with pants looks great, and you look amazing in them! I agree, some accessories. Gold and red will look really good (red shoes & handbag, gold jewelry & maybe belt but I like the long line it gives without, a shawl would add a festive flair, too).
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I like outfit number 1. It makes you look tall and lean in my opinion.
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Yup......another #1 vote....you look GREAT!:)
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    #1, but you need to add a pop of color to make it more festive. Not so sure it needs to be red, but a bright yellow or fuschia.
  • bjhadden
    bjhadden Posts: 120
    Options
    # 1, but add some red like many have already said!
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I really like the first one! The pants are very flattering on you, but they all look good. :)
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    How about the navy top with the black pants and add a few red accessories. like some killer heels and a bracelet.
  • mytime60
    mytime60 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I definetly like the first one best; and like others posted if you are more comfortable in it you will be more relaxed and have a better evening. Enjoy! You look great.
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I would do the pants outfit. Add either sequin silver shoes or bright red. A thick bangle bracelet and a simple necklace to match. Don't forget the jacket! It is cold out there!
  • annebuta
    annebuta Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I like the first one too! You look very lean in it...great top!! Have fun!
  • I like the black pants outfit the best. You look great!
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Wear the first outfit, the pants. And wear some red accessories to "festive" it up.
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Pants 1st one- very lean looking. I agree do a different color shoe or bag, as someone else suggested.:)
  • therapyruns
    therapyruns Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    and the winner is...number 1! no contest...:smile:
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Black shirt with pants!! That one looks good plus you like it! Like others say have some accessories with it.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. So, I actually do have some red shoes, but I was thinking of wearing some long dangly purpley sparkly earrings. I'll have to rethink that, maybe. Don't have any interesting purses...just silver or black. I wonder if I know anyone with something cute I can borrow...I think I've already blown my shopping budget for this trip!