What brought you here?

Options
2»

Replies

• Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine named Mike got me started on it almost a year ago and now he hardly ever uses it. I, however, am still going strong and hope to prove to him that with a lil hard work and dedication he can do it!!
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Read about it on bb.com and decicded to check out, didn't take long for the addiction to set in.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Android market. But lots of people I know turns out they use the site!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I think a few friends put me onto it, then my p/t has been mentioning it the past few weeks & then on Monday night a girl at work was saying she's doing it which tweaked my interest again. I have been doing Weight Watchers but I thought I'd save myself the $29.95 a month as I had hit a plateau & hadn't lost as much weight as I would have liked in 14mths so here I am :) Let's do this.
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I was doing EA sports active 2. And somebody on their site recommended this site. I am so glad he did. I did thank him for it.
  • ChasingHaven
    ChasingHaven Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    This is my second 'do it again' journey. Last time I used Sparkpeople and it worked wonderfully. I just fizzled out and over the last few years I've gained the weight back and then some. Now that I'm starting again, I remembered this site from my research before. I'm using the counter from Sparkpeople again but thought I'd shake up the motivation by trying this site for support!