• swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    restraints...

or Sky 1 from Cassini Models
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Heated blanket or mattress pad, replacement toothbrush heads, electric can opener, fire extinguisher, gift cards for clothes or movie tickets, paint for the house (indoor), cat litter box, and someone to pay my tuition and fees :P
    Most of the stuff we asked for were everyday things we just can't afford right now.
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Because I'm the mom, I'm getting what I want for Christmas...

Before a single gift is opened in my house this year (and every year to come), we, as a family, are going to be doing volunteer work of some kind on Christmas morning. This year we're going to a nursing home to spend some time with the elderly who's family isn't with them for the holiday. My kids are going to read books to them, and we're just going to sit and talk to them and give them some company for the day.

And every year for Christmas (and Thanksgiving, too) I buy $100 worth of $5 gift cards to McDonalds and I bake 5 pumpkin pies. The gift cards get handed out to the homeless in our area and the pies, and of course whipped cream, go to the fire departments that service our neighborhood - for the men and women that can't be with their families on that holiday, because they're at work protecting other people that day. So that will continue as well.
  • abstrakt99
    Options
    Just got an xbox kinect with a few games, getting more games for Christmas and the game of thrones book series and I don't kno what else :P
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Stuff for my computer
    Stuff for my new condo
    Stuff for my motorcycle
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    X country skis and a Beretta
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    a juicer!

tix to Wicked

:wink:
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options

Before a single gift is opened in my house this year (and every year to come), we, as a family, are going to be doing volunteer work of some kind on Christmas morning. This year we're going to a nursing home to spend some time with the elderly who's family isn't with them for the holiday. My kids are going to read books to them, and we're just going to sit and talk to them and give them some company for the day.

And every year for Christmas (and Thanksgiving, too) I buy $100 worth of $5 gift cards to McDonalds and I bake 5 pumpkin pies. The gift cards get handed out to the homeless in our area and the pies, and of course whipped cream, go to the fire departments that service our neighborhood - for the men and women that can't be with their families on that holiday, because they're at work protecting other people that day. So that will continue as well.

That is awesome. I feel like an *kitten* now.

:laugh:

But seriously, that's really cool of you guys. :)
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options

That is such an awesome idea! God Bless you.
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I'm getting Brad Paisley tickets (hopefully!) or a Nook. Either way I'm super excited! :)
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Some new clothes would be nice
    Some new bras would be even better
    Something very sparkley would be perfect!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options

Love! And I actually think I will do the same thing for the fire department. They gave my 3 year old and his friends a tour of the fire station and fire trucks for his bday! It was great and they are truley an amazing group of guys. Thanks for the idea!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    ♥ A new pair of Converse
    ♥ Wing tip Docs
    ♥ A few new dresses, tights, oversized tees......
    ♥ New makeup and face lotion from Sephora
    ♥ Some new Xbox Games
    ♥ Books
    ♥ I would really like a new treadmill....just not sure if I will have the funds
    ♥ New tattoo
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,693 Member
    Options
    Any 49ers paraphernalia to put in my 49ers shrine.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • symegeer
    symegeer Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I've already got mine and it's the best gift ever! My parents have given me tickets for my husband and I fly home for Christmas to Canada (we live in the UK)! No better gift than getting to eat grandma's christmas pudding with my huge fantastic family. Oh yeah!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    A lap dance from Santa
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options

That is awesome. I feel like an *kitten* now.

:laugh:

But seriously, that's really cool of you guys. :)

For the last 5 years all I've wanted for Christmas was to volunteer. I never want presents...if you're going to spend money on me, send it the American Cancer Society in my name.

But this idea came to me because I'm tired of how greedy my kids have gotten. I'm divorced from their father, and he likes to be the 'Disneyland Dad', so they're getting used to getting all kinds of stuff over there they know they can't get at my house. Needless to say it's producing some attitudes I don't care for. They need to see what it is to be without before they receive.
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Smartphone
    slow cooker
    Clothes!!!! (and lots of them)
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    to look in the mirror and see something besides all the aesthetic imperfections...

to see my dad and step family, or see my natural mom's family, either one...

snow...

to not wake up alone on Christmas morning...

new tires for my truck would be nice, but at the risk of sounding greedy... i'll buy those for myself..