Getting Along with the Ex-spouse?

Options
2»

Replies

• xhellokittycatx
    Options
    My ex husband and I could never be civil or ever be friends. He did some pretty messed up things to me. I am blessed that we do not have any children. I give props to people can be friends or civil with your exs.
  • souly05
    Options
    me and my ex are still great friends..we had a good relationship when we was together and we had 2 children together we just grew apart..both wanted different things...he gave me permission to leave England and move to Canada with my 2 sons to live with my now husband...he used to see the kids when he could i wouldn't say it was often but i understood his circumstances...but even now i'm in Canada and he still has contact with my boys either it be by Skype, phone calls or ps3 and if i need anything for the boys he does try and send me it..and even tho i'm married now to a great guy my ex always says if it doesn't work and u need anything or have to come back to England and need somewhere to stay just call me..you can stay with me till u get sorted.. i'm happy i have a good relationship with him because i want my boys to know even that their parents don't love each other anymore ...we both love them very much and me and their dad can still be good friends...