What foods are you craving?

Options
kellystjohn88
kellystjohn88 Posts: 52 Member
For me i really want some blueberry pancakes! What are your favorite/ foods you crave?!

Replies

• DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    lately, everything! LOL

bot mine would be pizza. it's ALWAYS pizza. if I were superman, pizza would be my kryptonite!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Cereal... all day every day, I love cereal, lol.
  • Pollywood1
    Options
    Always chocolate! I've found that the Emerald Cocoa roast almonds usually do the trick. They come in 100 calorie packs, so they're convenient.
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    brownies and double cheese burgers!
  • wendibartel
    Options
    Have you tried curbing your craving with something similar as I type I am having my breakfast which is two whole grain blueberry waffles from eggo just 180 calories for both and I have peanut butter on them for protien.

I crave pizza, chineese and mexican food.
  • frogmommy
    frogmommy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    If you like mushrooms, try stuffing mushrooms with a bit of pizza sauce and some 2% mozzarella. Takes care of my pizza addiction craving every time!

(I know you didn't ask, but I share that tidbit with everybody I can when they say "Pizza!")
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    cheeseburgers and pizza!!

i actually just had a cheeseburger last weekend, just skipped the bun :smile:
  • asaba1013
    Options
    ive really been wanting just like TWO nacho cheese dorito chips lol!!! two would hit the spot but i can never stop at two so i refuse to do it right now!! a juicy hamburger sounds great as well w/ BOTH peices of bread hahahah!!!! and yes i agree, pizzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! yummy! its so bad that i need to make some whole wheat crust and make a veggie pizza!!! ahhaah!!
  • dargytaylor
    Options
    If you like mushrooms, try stuffing mushrooms with a bit of pizza sauce and some 2% mozzarella. Takes care of my pizza addiction craving every time!

(I know you didn't ask, but I share that tidbit with everybody I can when they say "Pizza!")

great idea!!
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    rock n roll and black pepper sashimi......yummmmm
  • swisspea
    swisspea Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I completely agree! I can only keep plain corn flakes and museli in the house. Anything else and I WILL eat it all.
    Cereal... all day every day, I love cereal, lol.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Definitely pizza.

However, I fit moderate amounts the foods I'm craving into my calorie intake for the day.
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I crave Pickled food... Pickled peppers, pickles, olives, anything vinegary.
  • rachel4
    rachel4 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    CHEEZ ITS

I LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    Pizza seemed to come up alot. This is what I do for pizza cravings:

A lowfat/cal whole wheat tortilla topped with Arthur Bryant's original BBQ sauce(just enough to add flavor)
    add 1 serving of the tyson grilled and ready chicken breast strips- cut them up. Top with some sliced or diced, however you like it, red onion. Drizzle a little more bbq sauce on top sprinkle with about 1 tbsp of reduced fat Feta cheese and pop it in the oven. When it looks good to you take it out of the oven and top with 1 cup chopped fresh spinach. I think this is about 300 cals total. Not sure, couldn't find my notes. I have also made it with a few pepperoni and reduced fat mozzarella and pizza sauce. Tastes just as good as the "real thing" but not quite as bad for you :smile:

Back to the original question: My cravings are usually for ice cream or chocolate.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,527 Member
    Options
    NONE because I don't worry about any foods I like to eat! Cutting out foods you enjoy are usually the reasons people regain back the weight they lost.
    Learning how to moderate and counter calories with physical activity will let you eat WHATEVER you like. And be happier too.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • dargytaylor
    Options
    NONE because I don't worry about any foods I like to eat! Cutting out foods you enjoy are usually the reasons people regain back the weight they lost.
    Learning how to moderate and counter calories with physical activity will let you eat WHATEVER you like. And be happier too.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

definatley working on this............i know i am going out to dinner / drinks friday night so i already told my husband that i will be hitting the gym directly after work so i can enjoy myself and not feel bad about what i am eating / drinking.....
  • kellystjohn88
    kellystjohn88 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    sushi sounds really yummy too! But i can eat wayyyyy to much of it!
  • mrslawing
    Options
    Cheesecake!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Before I started trying to lose weight, I had cravings every day. Now, not so much. If I want something I don't mind having some of it. Last night I was craving french fries but made the mistake of eating a whole bunch of fries and fried chicken strips. Didn't feel too good this morning. I guess I have to stick to small portions of that stuff.