What foods are you craving?

Options
2»

Replies

• janeinspain
    janeinspain Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    for me, sweets. especially cakes. I have a sweet tooth (I kindda have it under control with the 'low' carb diet I follow - under 100 g/day) and, every now and then, I can't help binging and sweets are my go-to 'food'.

and maybe pizza.
  • michelledusik
    michelledusik Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Chocolate is my worst craving! BUT I keep a bag of Quaker Chocolate mini rice cakes on hand and that usually does the trick for me.
  • michelledusik
    michelledusik Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Chocolate is my worst craving! BUT I keep a bag of Quaker Chocolate mini rice cakes on hand and that usually does the trick for me.
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    deep fried pickles, onion rings, tomato soup, pickles... but Im pregnant
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    TACO BELL
  • lelaspeaks
    lelaspeaks Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    As someone that only eats eggs, seafood, nuts and beans, I get an extreme craving for red meat when I'm protein deficient/hungry (I seriously get like Pavlov's dog sometimes). I try to make sure that protein is a big part of my diet so I don't go do something crazy like get a hamburger or something :) My other insane craving is bloody marys and pizza. I would have that for dinner every single night if I had the calories to spare.
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    Today, I want a loaded baked potato with sour cream, bacon bits, cheese, butter, chives...oh man. I don't even know why! :love:

Yesterday, I wanted a cheeseburger and a milk shake! I guess it's sorta good that I am broke right now and can't buy these things!
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Corndogs. I just made some for my kids, and dang it if I didn't take a bite. It's like heaven in my mouth.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Currently my mom's Eclair cake (we're still trying to find a vegan/gluten/soy free alternative to the pudding) and Leek soup.
  • ciaobellakiss
    Options
    Mac and Cheese.
    Top Ramen.
    Frozen Pizza.
  • octoberlightning
    Options
    Any kind of chinese food, potted meat sandwiches, fried chicken, french fries and some of my grandma's lemon meringue pie. :P yummy!!!
  • KimberlyBethBrooke
    Options
    Its nice to hear that everyones craving somthing and its not just me that dreams of KFC and Carbs! like many of you i cant touch it otherwise i wouldnt stop. keep it up everyone were all doing very well.
  • ChasingHaven
    ChasingHaven Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    If you like mushrooms, try stuffing mushrooms with a bit of pizza sauce and some 2% mozzarella. Takes care of my pizza addiction craving every time!

(I know you didn't ask, but I share that tidbit with everybody I can when they say "Pizza!")

THIS IS GENIUS!:love: I have stuffed Portabella mushrooms with one of the Laughing Cow cheese wedges, but would have never thought about adding the sauce. I'm going to have to try this soon!
  • linzirussell
    linzirussell Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    BREAD! i have such bad cravings for bread its unreal ahahah
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Turkey & Dressing
    Mashed potatos
    Turkey gravy
    Sweet Potatos
    Green Beans
    Corn on the Cob
    Rolls
    Pecan Pie

Fortunately for me ...
  • charlychops
    Options
    Anything stuffed with carbs.. dreaming of pasta and garlic bread!
  • Toomuchmommy
    Options
    Bread. I love it!
  • twilight_princess
    twilight_princess Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Bakewell tarts and Haagen Dazs Cookies and Cream... ummmmm!!!