Are you a follower or leader?

Replies

• just a curious bit of pondering here..... to those who said ^^THIS to not being either, doesn't that somewhat make you a follower? Thoughts?
    Lmao good question.
  • Hmmm, interesting.............haven't thought about this in a while.........

WAIT, WAIT.........HERE'S A TEST!

http://www.youthink.com/quiz.cfm?action=go_detail&sub_action=take&obj_id=104218&take_again=yes

:blushing: :blushing: Here's my results :blushing: :blushing:

Are you destined to be a Leader or a Follower?
    Intermediate Individual

O.k. So, you are the type that would prefer not to be constantly in the eye of the public but, every now and then, you like to take a bite of that sweet leadership pie! You have been known to lead when you are standing up for things you believe in but, you will usually follow when you reach a certain point that you know you cannot get past. Good for you, you're a unique individual!

I dislike this test I got the same results.

O.k. So, you are the type that would prefer not to be constantly in the eye of the public but, every now and then, you like to take a bite of that sweet leadership pie! You have been known to lead when you are standing up for things you believe in but, you will usually follow when you reach a certain point that you know you cannot get past. Good for you, you're a unique individual!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Neither. I have no desire to lead, and I really dislike following.

This. Who cares
  • SoulNeedsBeauty
    SoulNeedsBeauty Posts: 154 Member
    im annoyed when people follow me. so i'd say that Im a leader for myself only.
  • just a curious bit of pondering here..... to those who said ^^THIS to not being either, doesn't that somewhat make you a follower? Thoughts?

Perhaps it means that they do not feel like duplicating the answer but still want to be heard. It IS possible to have the same opinion as another person without following them.
  • At times I'm a leader other times I'm a follower
  • thinkingthingirl
    thinkingthingirl Posts: 153 Member
    follow da leader leader leader follow the leaderrrr

:D

common was i the only one to think of that song in this post?
  • follow da leader leader leader follow the leaderrrr

:D

common was i the only one to think of that song in this post?

I have never heard of that song. Is it something they sing in elementary or an actual radio song?

• Oh wow I like the song it sounds like one of those workout anthems to get you pumped.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,900 Member
    I am a leader, except when it comes to my home. I follow my hubby even if I disagree.

I love him very much and I love his manly nature. It doesn't matter to me if the outcome isn't that great, because next time he will know to listen to me and if he caused the mess, he is going to have to clean it up and for that I will nag, wine and sing if I have to, my singing is horrendous and torture.

I love his confidence and fun nature and I want him to feel he can share anything with me, we have been happily married for 4 years. Looking forward to many more.
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    I'm a little bit of both, but like inotnew said I don't follow blindly.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
    -- Albert Camus
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
    -- Albert Camus

I followed you here. :blushing:
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    I prefer being alone. But I find myself in leadership roles when I don't really want to be. So....reluctant leader?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    -- Albert Camus

:angry: BESIDE, I said.
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Can't lie. When I know it's something I'm good at, and that I can help with--I'll lead.

Otherwise, I don't mind deferring most of the time.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    -- Albert Camus

:sad: Now I'll follow from a distance. :sad:
  • "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
    -- Albert Camus

:sad: Now I'll follow from a distance. :sad:
    So cute!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    what if I'm a leader, but didn't really choose the position?

DITTO